Trevor Sorbie: heat defence blow dry spray

18.8.10

It's not often I use a product until the very last drop, so when I do I like to shout about it. The product in question is Trevor Sorbie's 'beautifully straightened' heat defence blow dry spray (for all hair types). I purchased this a good few months ago and use it on an almost daily basis. I spritz it generously onto my damp hair after washing and towel drying, then I either blow dry in sections or blast dry.. depending on how many times I hit the snooze button that particular morning.

It makes a huge difference to the look and feel of my hair compared to when I don't use anything. The thing I love about Trevor Sorbie products is the reasonable price of the range, plus the fact they're constantly on 3 for 2 at Boots in a mix and match deal, so you can try out a few different brands if you like too.

I would definitely repurchase this! Have you tried and loved any Trevor Sorbie products?

8 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Trevor Sorbie stuff.
    Not tried this so think I might have to give it a go.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I might try it, I've been looking for a new product for straightening my hair. Does it make your hair nice and smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incase you fancy trying something different I really loved the GHD heat defence spray, particularly as they do one for fine hair. Find some are quite heavy and can learn my hair with a residue. Infact recently I couldn't understand why I had stopped using this, deffo need to repurchase once I've finished my Aussie similar but not the same product lol

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helen - Yes, it makes it much more manageable too. My hair can be quite knotty after washing but this makes it much easier to get a brush through.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's another brand I have to try...there're a lot of brands which I want to try, lol

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like trevor sorbie products, I've never really noticed this before though! I'll definitely look out for it next time I'm in boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE Trevor Sorbie products... you don't hear about them much but they're so cheap and so worth trying out!

    May have to get this one, never seen it before :)

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete