Monday summary

20.9.10

Hello lovelies. How are you? My weekend has been hectic! After a lot of "yes I found a place" and "no I haven't" (I like to leave things till the last minute obviously!) I moved back in with my parents so that I can save up a little bit of money. Then hopefully I'll be in a better position to move on by myself soon (with Lily and Lola of course!)

I am living out of boxes and my things are everywhere, and it is honestly making me feel very sad indeed. I just want to unpack and make myself at home, and not being able to do that is rubbish. Not knowing what is round the corner is quite scary. It has been a funny old couple of months that's for sure!

I have some good things to cheer me up though! 5 to be exact!

1) Tabitha wrote a blog post about little old me and it is just wonderful! She is really kind about my blog and she has put lots of effort into finding the pictures and typing up my answers. Thank you Tabitha! Go say hello everyone :)

2) Lots of you commented on the Coconut M&Ms in my last post - and I'm sorry to say ladies they were kindly sent to me by Sarah from across the pond! She has been an absolute doll and sent me a little package full of them, and I can confirm they are delicious! Thank you Sarah. You're a star!

3) I finally saw Inception! Can I get a cheer? After weeks and weeks of wanting to go I finally went last week. I enjoyed it but I was extremely confused. It doesn't take much though!

4) I'm going out for tapas tomorrow night. You can't beat tapas and a glass of sangria to make everything ok.

5) I met someone.. and he is wonderful.. :)

32 comments:

  1. if blogger had a 'like' button like facebook i'd definately click it for number 5! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah - So would I :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Monday posts, they always make me feel a little more positive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sarah ... as would bloody I!!

    glad things are looking up plus meals made for you & not as much house work for you to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post :-)
    and hooray for number 5 ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh number 5 made me smile for you soooo much :)! your monday summaries ALWAYS make me smile, infact. Smiles all round missus :) so pleased for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that the wonderfull person will be in your coming summaries alot
    heheh
    lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw this was a lovely post! and HURRAH for number 5 :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeee new boy!! Exciting exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 5-That makes me smile! :) :) :) Happy for you darling x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Monday Summary posts, i always look forward to them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Felicity - Awh thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo to number 5!! Tres exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post made me smile! Especially #5! Really happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, yay!! Thats great news re: No. 5. We need more info!! You've given me hope...think I'm ready to meet someone now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay number 5! i love these posts x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please please please promise to keep us posted on your Someone Wonderful!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Number 5 makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats hunny :) so happy for you. Good luck with your house hunt xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love reading your Monday Summary posts, but I especially like this one (maybe something to do with no. 5 ;)) glad to see you feeling positive again and enjoying life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love number 5!! :) Like someone said, if this had a "like" button like facebook, I'd definitely click it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhh, such a lovely post! I agree, moving out is scary. I moved out from home in March and at the beginning it was nerve racking but now i absolutely love it! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. soo happy and happy for you about number 5!!!!

    and i know how you feel about living around boxes! we've just moved and it's frustrating how long it's taking to unpack!

    looking forward to your next monday summary :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay for new crushes and sangria. Let me know if you ever need more coconut M&Ms and I'll run down to the store to get you some.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You met someone?! Eeeeep! How exciting! How I'm so pleased for you. Tell us more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yummy tapas and sangria. Youre making me hungry!

    Nice blog!





    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
    www.renegadelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your happy smiley Monday summary!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just stopping by to say Hi and I also have Pugs - five to be exact!! I also have a Lily Pug and my friends who had two of our puppies last year called one of them Lola!! If you fancy stopping by I have just posted about a Pug birthday party we held yesterday for the pups first birthday.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Five delightful things :) !

    ReplyDelete