Next: Pop Up Shop

16.9.10

When Next contacted me and asked if I'd like to get my very own 'pop up shop' for my blog I said "yes please!" I love Next and recently I have been popping in quite a lot to check out their cute tops and such! Taking part in this has only made me want to own a million more things from there!

This blog post is all in aid of Next launching their new A/W collection, and I'm going to share with you my top 4 picks!

I love this outfit - pink, girly and cute! The skirt is just beautiful!

How perfect is this outfit! I am desperate for a flying jacket and this one is beautiful.

This is a gorgeous work outfit - the right combination of smart and casual.

This jumper is on my wishlist - I adore the fluffy shoulders!

Which outfit do you like best? I think my favourite is the second picture because I just love the flying jacket  and the pairing with the intricate skirt and the chunky boots.

Finally, here's my pop up shop! As you can see, I clearly like browny green and neutral colours, with a dash of baby pink for good measure. I never realised I was so adverse to colour until now! I am really surprised by the prices of the items that I love - totally within my sort of budget and really good quality to boot! Talking of boots, I've also got my eye on those chunky lace ups!

Happy shopping!

11 comments:

  1. Love the aviator jacket outfit - everything about it is just perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This season is so much better than the past few seasons! I kept saying it's because I left haha! I like the 2nd and 4th look. Loving their shoes this season too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is lush! I'm not usually a fan of next but have recently been impressed, they've stepped up their game! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next have some really nice stuff at the moment! I love that lacey skirt - great choices :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last outfit! It looks so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that first one - totally my style. but those gloves in the last pic are super sexy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the second outfit too. I absolutely adore the lacy skirt. I also like the shoes in the first picture. I've been looking for something like that for a while! Thanks for this post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You chose a few similar items to me girlie :) Im loving that everyone is so impressed with next! They defo have stepped up the game and I know where I'll be heading for my winter coat and a new pair of boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Next is one of the shops i never go in but i really love that first skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the boots and the jumper next to it. I always nip into Next and nothing ever catches my eye, but this season looks pretty good
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. We picked a few of the same pieces :) I need that fluffy shouldered jumper!

    ReplyDelete