Wedding bells

4.9.10

This is just a little post to say congratulations to my big Sis, Adele, and her boyfriend Steve, or should I say fiance! They just got back from a week in Las Vegas and after 4 years together Steve popped the question. I'm really pleased for them both - I just know they'll be very happy together. Have a peek at her sparkler! The lucky thing. A Tiffany engagement ring is my dream!


All this talk of weddings got me and my Mum chatting about her wedding in the 70s. I love this old photo of my parents outside the Church - it was 17 April 1976. I totally wish my Mum still had her dress and ear pom-poms, but she gave them to charity a couple of years ago! :(


Love you Mum and Dad!

14 comments:

  1. OMGeee a Tiffany engagement ring, my dream too!!!!!! When my boyfriend and I have those hypothetical wedding chats I always drop in Tiffanys!!!! The lucky girl!! COngrats to both of them!! Will you be a bridesmaid? Your parents look lovely, those pom pom things are hilarious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...so sweet

    tiffany!!! ring..so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a gorgeous ring!! I think every girl dreams of receiving a little blue bag :D Congrats to the happy couple xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sis hun!And such a lovely...big ring!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congrats to them!
    And Tiffany! Jealous already, though I'm not exactly of a marrying age...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous ring, congratulations to your sister :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous ring, congratulations to your sister :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely news :) u look like your mum in that photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dream of a Tiffany engagement ring...that ring is so beautiful, she is one lucky lady.

    I love seeing old wedding photos, you can see you in your Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww big congrats to your sis and her fella :) gorgeous, gorgeous ring aswell! Did he pick that all by himself? I am impressed :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is what you call a rock!!?? lucky girl!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww thats so cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww cute photo and that ring is so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That ring is stunning! Got to love a good wedding!!

    ReplyDelete