Bad blogger.

21.10.10

I'm still alive! I've been a bad blogger of late. No regular Monday summaries. Sporadic updates. Lack of Lily and Lola photos! I have also been terribly rubbish at posting out contest prizes so I'm very very sorry if you're waiting for me to post something. I just need 5 minutes to sit down and get organised! It doesn't help that I'm still living out of boxes as I'm still at my parents house so I constantly feel disorganised. I can never find anything and I'm wearing the same 4 outfits in rotation because I don't know where anything else is!

I thought a little update would be nice and get me back in the swing of things!


House hunting
The hunt has been going on for weeks and weeks now and I have been so unlucky. I found 2 lovely little places and booked viewings only to be told on the day that the owners wanted to sell instead of renting them out. I have viewed a couple of places that haven't been decorated since 1974 and I have seen lovely places that were over my budget and just wouldn't be sensible.

But then last night I viewed a little house and it was perfect. I loved it instantly and even though it's at the top end of my budget I know I would compare everything else to that one so... this afternoon I put an application in and only time will tell if I've been successful! 

The boy
Things are still going incredibly well with my new boyfriend - he is perfect! I have to pinch myself sometimes because I can't believe I've been so lucky :) 

Lily and Lola
They're still as naughty as ever. Little terrors! 

Everything else
Work is still as manic as ever! I'm really busy and it's only going to get busier. I do enjoy it though - every day is different and it's never boring. The Apprentice is back on the telly and it's my favourite! My hair is in urgent need of a trim. I have a list as long as my arm for house things I need (I don't even have a kettle!) I fully intend to start my Christmas shopping next week to spread the cost a little bit.

I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. Mine involves bowling, dinner with friends, Saturday night telly, shopping for birthday presents, playing squash, and plenty of kisses I should imagine! :)

16 comments:

  1. You look incredibly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad things are going well for you! p.s. i also love the apprentice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're alive and well. I'll keep my fingers crossed on your rental application.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no don't get a trim! I've been following you for ages and remember when you had short blonde hair, and I'm loving the long brunette locks you have now.
    Grow your hair loooong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how long your hair has got! It looks so nice :) glad to hear everything is still going great for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed you get the house! Glad things are going well with the new boy, you look so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE HOUSE! X

    Ooops, didn't mean to do that in capitals, sorryyy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fingers crossed for the house lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaauw youve certainly been keeping busy miss! Glad about you and the mister :) so sweet. And fingers crossed your house hunt will be over soon, eh? looking lovely as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so glad all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww it sounds like life is treating you well! So glad its all going well with the new fella and good luck with the house hunting xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you lady are bladyy beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back and good luck with house :-)
    http://anneliepop.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope the house application goes ok!Sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging too ;(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous picture! And aww you lucky girl, you've found your prince! I'm still on the look for my knight in shiny armour.. :( x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, you are a very pretty girl, and your blog is totally awesome..I really enjoy it:) take care and have a good day

    also you could check out or follow my blog at:

    vyile.blogspot.com

    thank you:)-Shelly

    ReplyDelete