Happy weekend

9.10.10

Afternoon all! I hope your week has been as wonderful as possible! The weather certainly isn't helping is it? I had to drive on the motorway last Sunday in the most torrential rain I have ever seen. I couldn't see a thing at one point. And lots of people were having bumps and accidents which doesn't help you to feel any safer!

My week has involved work / sleep / work / sleep / seeing the new boy / and a bit more work! It is so busy for me at the moment, but better to be busy than not! If you're not sure what I do I work in Human Resources and basically do a LOT. It's really varied and interesting but it can be quite testing on my multi-tasking skills sometimes. I sometimes feel there's not enough time in the day to do everything, but I do my best :) I find tea helps. And biscuits!

I have been massively slacking on the '5 good things' front which I usually do on a Monday. I always have 5 good things but I don't always have the time to post on a Monday but I promise to try harder from now on! *slaps wrist*


My 5 good things:

1. My new boy is just perfect. I am genuinely so happy. All.of.the.time. We're officially boyfriend/girlfriend now which is just tremendously exciting..

2. Trying new things. Today I am going to an ice hockey game! (I'm dreading it but hoping I will have some small clue as to what is going on!) I hope it's ok.. I once went to a football match but forgot my glasses so I literally could not see a thing and hated every minute of it. Hopefully today goes better!

3. I have rekindled my love of the 30 Day Shred! I'm getting back into trying to do it every day or every other day and I feel so much better already. It really is the best workout dvd I've tried. I didn't quite make it onto level 3 last time because level 2 killed me so much but I'm going to try and get there this time!

4. Christmas. Yes it's only October and yes I'm massively excited about it already.

5. House viewings! I'm viewing a little 1 bedroom cottage next week and I'm really excited about it. I'm still living with the rents but the house hunt continues and I shall keep you all updated!


26 comments:

  1. So happy for you finding someone new! Has he got a friend for me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy every things good for you :)
    I really want to start the 30 day shred again, I need it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you work quickly woman! well done! very glad its all going well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely to see the new boy has made you happy :)

    I am beyond excited for Crimbo too!! haha

    :)

    Sj xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love that you are all happy and loved up. :)

    Cottage sounds perfect, and I'm getting excited about Christmas now also, can't help it. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, congrats on making it official with the new boy! Glad things are working out for you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased for you girlie :) You deserve to be happy, and looks like you are keeping yourself super busy and have lots of good things to make you smile ;) have a brilliant weekend! Love your little updates xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy your happy hun lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww wow grats!! Don't forget the glasses this time lol. I love that starbucks piccy, so making it my laptop background! Have fun at the ice hockey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEEEE I am so so happy for you :) see everything does happen for a reason. I hope it all is going well, and it stays that way ♥
    I feel the same as u at the moment, work/sleep/work/sleep! Have been feeling a bit fed up this week *sigh*
    Hope the house viewing goes well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous you have found a new boy! i'm really find it difficult!
    all of my friends are loved up and don't want to spend time together because they are too busy with their boys!

    xxxx
    p.s its even harder when you shared a blog hence the monkey part of the name of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ice Hockey games are so much fun!
    There is lots of banging on walls, but stick with friends and you will have the best time:)
    xxx
    ps. keep your eye on the puck at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new boy?! Eeee that is too exciting :) its the best part! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol..I'm the same, I can never see things without my glasses! Hope you enjoy the ice hockey match, they're meant to be really fun!! And glad you're all loved up :) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...i'm so glad that you're all happy! New relationships are always really exciting! :) When I saw the sad kitty face I thought it was going to be all bad news!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its so nice to hear you are happy :) You deserve it!!

    You will love Ice Hockey - it is so fast paced that you can't really get bored!! Just take a jacket :)

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That small cat in that picture is to die for! Awww smush face!!!

    Im so happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your 5 good things post, sounds like you are really happy :) hope you enjoy your ice hockey game!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm massively excited about xmas as well. I think its a combination of the darker evenings and colder weather where you can layer up :). I've even got a list of what i'm buying/making people....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo a new man ay ;)
    A little cottage sounds nice good luck with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw your relationship status change the other day, i smiled a little for you :)
    I'm already xmas shopping, so unlike me, must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Insanely happy for you honey! Love how loved up you are. Lucky lady! Also loving the idea of you and the pugs in a little cottage - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Victoria, hope you had a lovely weekend! Sounded very exciting :)
    I'm Ana, new to blogger! I absolutly love your blog x

    Keep up the great work hun :)

    PS: Your pugs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. your 5 good things are my 5 good things this week! i love the 30 shred too, only thing that bloody works for me x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just seen about the boyf being official now- eeeee! So excited and happy for you. The cottage sounds lovely too- fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay for new boy! A little cottage for you and the dogs sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete