TGI Saturday.

30.10.10

This week has been a really tough week only made better by the thought of spending the whole weekend with Jonathan and the Pugs. I'm so glad it's Saturday!

I have been busy making lists of all the house things that I need and so far I have bought kitchen things like a bin, bin bags, pans, cooking tools and a kettle. I wanted something ridiculously silly like this:


But I opted for a sensible one instead :)

I have been searching through some of my old favourites like Dotcomgiftshop, Bombay Duck and Emma Bridgewater. If any of you know of other similarly pretty interior websites do let me know! Not that I can afford to go mad, but it's nice to have a look.

What are you up to this weekend? After a quick trip to Meadowhall this morning we plan to take the dogs out on a nice long walk this afternoon, followed by an M&S 'Dine in for £10' tea, a lovely glass of wine, dvds and telly! Perfect.

Tomorrow we're going to play squash and then go to the cinema - followed by eating the leftover sweets that the trick of treaters didn't have!

Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend, I'm having a relaxing one before returning to work after a lovely week off. There are a few links to websites you might like in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Sass and Belle. Nice sort of shabby chic type stuff... not sure if they do kitchen stuff but they do lots of other really cute things for reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Sass and Belle. Nice sort of shabby chic type stuff... not sure if they do kitchen stuff but they do lots of other really cute things for reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Sense are always good for a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :)

    Next and Lakeland have some pretty things. Dunelm isn't too bad either :)


    http://teacupsandbuttondrops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a cosy wee weekend girlie :) buying housey things has became something that really excites me! ha, sadly, since just living away from home for the first time ever in the past couple of months. will defo check out those sights youve mentioned :) enjoy the rest of your weekend with your boy and your wee girlies, and an extra hour in bed, woop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloomsbury & Co is a great site for interiors - like you I love cute, kitsch things for around the home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have this kettle at the drop of a hat!! Now don't snigger when I tell you this but ... I currently have two kettles. They are both pink oven top whistling ones but one is for boiling water and the other one is for looking pretty. My original one started looking shabby when I started using it so it goes back in the cupboard when its job is done. Dont worry I know I'm a freak!! x

    ReplyDelete