Merry Christmas (eve).

24.12.10

I hope you're all looking forward to tomorrow and, hopefully for some of you, a nice long festive break! I finished work at lunchtime today and popped back to the house to check if my last parcel from play.com had arrived (it hadn't), then after a quick dash to Waitrose for cheesy footballs I headed to my parents house. I've been busy all afternoon wrapping up the last of Jonathan's pressies and getting in the way while my Mum cooks a few bits and bobs.

Tomorrow my Mum, Dad and I are going to my Auntie & Uncle's house for the day then in the evening I'll be driving over to spend the evening with Jonathan and his family, oh and the Pugs of course! Jonathan and I are both off work until 4 January so we've got lots of fun things planned for the Crimbo break.

It was our work's Christmas Do last week and I got all dolled up in my Warehouse maxi dress and felt very special indeed. I thought you might like to see some photos - they're not too clear as my phone doesn't like indoor photos too much.


Enjoy the rest of Christmas Eve, whatever you're doing, and have a wonderful Christmas Day. I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for! ;)

Victoria, Lily & Lola (& Jonathan :)) xxx

33 comments:

  1. Aww wow i love your dress, you look gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, and so slim! Your dress is beautiful! Have a lovely christmas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vic you look gorgeous!
    Look how tiny you've gotten, jealous
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous! Have fun with your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Hope you have a great Christmas! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you've lost so much weight!
    Very pretty though, love the dress!
    Have a great xmas!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you were sooo pretty!
    merry xmas and may you have lots of fun this time of the year! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow you look beautiful! Your new boyfriend isn't so bad himself either! Haha. Merry Christmas lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so stunning, that dress is so beautiful, I adore the detailing.
    Have a wonderful Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful dress! You look gorgeous. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look stunning! That dress is gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely gorgeous!!
    And he looks lovely.
    You look so happy :) these are the types of pics I like to see!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My god Victoria, you look amazing!!
    Jonathon looks a bit of a babe too..!

    Merry Christmas to you both! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bloody hell girl you're looking good and Jonathan is an upgrade and a half isn't he! Wishing you both a fab 2011 together you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh love your dress & you look gorg
    Happy Christmas! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas Victoria, hope you have a fantastic day lovely lady.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Victoria, you look beautiful! What a lovely couple, and you both look so happy together- this post made me smile so much! I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas with your families and the pugs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! You look amazing! The dress is sooo gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look utterly amazing!

    Have a fabulous Christmas lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous Victoria, your dress is so pretty!
    Have an amazing Christmas :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty dress! You look like a greek goddess =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look amazing!!

    so slim!! and i looooove the dress :)

    you just look so happy which is lovely :)

    have a lovely christmas!

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look fab!!

    Happy Christmas, Have a great day xox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Christmas Victoria, Lily, Lola and Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I forgot to add, lovely dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello! Would you like to follow each others blogs? :) Happy New Year! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello! Would you like to follow each others blogs? :) Happy New Year! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look absolutely bloody gorgeous!!
    Hope you had a lovely christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow, you look really fab! I love the dress so much, exactly the kind of thing I like to wear. It really suits you and you and your boyf look so cute together. Hope you had a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! You quite literally look like a princess. The most beautiful dress ever! I want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE your dress :D Happy new year to you :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete