Paris - in & around the Louvre.

27.12.10

As you may know I went to Paris at the beginning of December with my lovely boyfriend, Jonathan. We stayed for 4 nights so we had quite a bit of time to have a wander round. It was my first trip to Paris, and Jonathan went when he was little, so we did all of the main things - went to the Louvre, up the Eiffel tower, went to Notre Dame and Arc De Triomphe, etc. It was freeezing so I'm in my coat and scarf for all of the piccies, but I promise I have different outfits on underneath :)

We spent all day wandering round the Louvre - by the end of the day our legs fell off and we were exhausted! But it was a great day.

!!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, the Louvre is gorgeous, the whole of Paris is.
    Can't believe how long your hair is!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had a great time! I'm going there in about two weeks, so excited! looks beautiful and I love your coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures look fantastic ... i'd love to go to Paris ... im trying to convice the boy but he isnt having any of it booo lol!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kelly - I know it's soo long now. Can't afford a haircut that's why! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stacey - Aww get him told! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking gorgeous! I'm very jealous of your skinny legs and long hair!!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tabitha - skinny legs? Noo don't be silly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really really want to go there so jealous - great pics xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lovely time, I adore Paris - I want to go back now! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww very cute , ive just been there and had so much fun :D ( i mainly went to see family and shop ) loool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to comment on your FB pics but kept forgetting when I came on my laptop - I absolutely adore your coat! You look so glam in it. Lovely pictures sweety, Paris looks gorgeous, and I want to visit there too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these photos, the Louvre is one of my favorite places in the world. PS awesome coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such gorgeous piccys - I'm very jealous! Always wanted to go to Paris, so I shall have to live vicariously through your pictures. You and Jonathon look so happy as well...

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh! you are so lucky, what a wonderful place to be.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous! I havn't been in paris in a while and your photos are gorg. I love the white coat - where is it from?

    xx

    ReplyDelete