Guest post: 5 good things (by Karla)

4.2.11

To kick off my 5 good things featuring you lovely lot, here's Karla with her list.

1) My boyfriend Chris. We've been together 4 and a half years and last year we almost split up which made me realise just how much he means to me. We're like ying and yang - complete opposites yet fit together perfectly

2) Baking. I've been an avid baker and love making cupcakes. I could make them all day long!

3) Having a good old clear out! Recently I've been sorting through all my stuff for the first time since we moved in our new house which was almost a year ago. It feels good to get rid of stuff by ebaying and of course charity shops

4) Crafting. I love making cards but have got out the habit of doing them since I stopped over christmas. I must try to start some more

5) And finally, I'm not sure if this is a good thing, but I've become a bit of a Twitter addict! Maybe I should get off there and start doing some crafting instead!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is good any chance I could take part? if so email me cherrytango@hotmail.com or tweet me @sarahseesall
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 lovely things indeed! I would love to get into baking, and wow, it's so nice to hear about how you and your boyfriend have stayed together for so long! Comes to show that opposites do/can attract :) xx

    ReplyDelete