Etsy hammered copper heart bracelet.

9.3.11

For Valentine's Day Jonathan bought me this lovely bracelet from Etsy. Etsy is full of gorgeous, handmade bits and bobs but when I saw this bracelet I instantly loved and NEEDED it!

It's a hammered copper bangle which arrived with lovely packaging and presentation. It works out as £12 in sterling which I think is a really good price for a handmade piece like this. The handmade nature of the bracelet means each one will look slightly different, which I like the idea of. And because it was a present from Jonathan it feels even more special :)

I love scouring the pages of Etsy.. do let me know if you've seen any lovely things there lately!

11 comments:

  1. very sweet, Etsy always have such lovely things on there! xx

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats gorgeous. How sweet
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! Etsy is full of lovely things - I recently blogged about some spoon rings I got on there. Folksy [where I sell my jewellery] is great too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really cute! :D

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! For my 21st my dad got me a silver cloud necklace. It wasn't as big as we hoped (or as was advertised), but I wear it all the time and I love how it's completely unique :)
    It's the little things that mean the most in a gift x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous. I find it hard to browse Etsy simply because there are SO many nice things I want

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's so pretty!! i'm browsing pandora charms right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh its lovely, I would like the fact it's unique as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love etsy, it's so great to be able to get soemthing which is totally unique, and knwo that you are supporting talented crafty people :)
    the bracelet is a lovely gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful. <3
    I also love the idea of each one being a little different - makes it seem more special in my eyes. :) x

    ReplyDelete