Monday summary.

21.3.11

Hola! Hope you had a good weekend! As it's Monday here are my 5 good things of the moment:

1) Lovely comments. Thank you for your nice comments on my last post - I really enjoyed making the scarf and it's good to get feedback on my hard work :) I've got my first order to make another which is very exciting! If you fancy one drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

2) Viewing houses. We had a look round 3 houses yesterday and they were all lovely, but one in particular was gorgeous. It was a house with 3 floors and a lovely big back garden. I could see myself living there I really could. We'll have to see what happens...
 
I subsequently spent a while Googling kitchens because I'm obsessed with pretty kitchens.


3) The weather. It's so nice to feel some warm weather on my skin after months of snow and rain! I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

4) I got some good news from work last week and I'm chuffed to bits. I feel really positive about my future in the position and it's all very exciting.

5) The ice hockey team my boyfriend supports won the league and if he's happy, I'm happy!

What are your 5 good things this week?

7 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about houses I'm looking at the moment. It's just I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Good luck! Thats really good news about your job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo viewing housing, how exciting! and i love love love your scarf. I really wish i could knit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your summaries instantly make me happy when I read them! So pleased to hear you have received some good news at work, that's fab. Congrats and happy house hunting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts :) My five good things would have to be...
    The amazing Sunday afternoon I had with my boyfriend
    My reorganised bedroom
    Saturday spent with my lovely big sister who is away at Uni
    Clear skin!
    Lots of exciting things to look forward to.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog. It's so honest, recognisable and cute!

    My 5 good things:
    1. This week I can mostly work from home, which is awesome. Means I can spend more time with my dog and less time wasting on traveling!
    2. I'm keeping up with the shred, and I never thought I could say it, but I'm actually enjoying it!
    3. Last week was our 6th year anniversary, and I can honestly say, I'm still very happy with him :)
    4. Thursday I have a 'fieldday' at the office, it means I will be around a lot of cute kids all day!
    5. Every week has a great ending: WEEKEND!!!!

    Lots of love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your scarf!!!! Im so jealous of it, when I first saw the pic I thought it was something from Topshop and wanted to go and buy it, im gutted that I cant!!
    I've been away from blogging for a while due to recent changes in my life but i've ALWAYS kept up to date with yours and love all the cute pics of Lily and Lola :-)
    I'd love to put my name on the long list of people wanting a scarf from you, I can be your walking advert ha!! Any colour will do :-) Well done for your first knit!!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete