I know it seems strange but things they change.

29.5.11

Another bank holiday weekend? Awesome! Today has been a complete lazy day recovering from a few too many glasses of wine last night. Jonathan and his friends had a bbq yesterday and watched the football, so one of his friends girlfriends, Katy, and I headed to Meadowhall for some retail therapy (I got a few nice things from Primark which I'll share with you very soon).

After shopping I made a huge, yummy salad topped with king prawns, with some garlic bread, and cracked open a bottle of wine. Cue some guilty viewing pleasure such as Made in Chelsea and plenty of cake and biscuits and you've got a pretty perfect evening right there!


Today I've mainly been under my "Slanket" (which I kindly let the Pugs share with me) whilst catching up on some blog reading. We also just watched a Liam Neeson film called Unknown which is worth a watch - pretty good storyline and plenty of action!

Tomorrow's plans aren't definite yet but they will involve getting out of bed as early as possible to make the most of the day. Jonathan is taking me to a lovely restaurant in Sheffield tomorrow evening which I'm looking forward to very much.

What have you all been getting up to this weekend?

(Blog post title from a Courteeners song - love them at the moment!)

16 comments:

  1. Ohh can't wait to see your Primark buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to boost up my immune system, I'm catching a cold (again)...

    I see Pugs are in favor of your blanket! ;)

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely and cosy! Sounds like the perfect evening to me too :) Have fun tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post title!
    I need a lazy day tomorrow, a busy weekend has finally caught up with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post title - my favourite courteeners song!
    I need a lazy day tomorrow - a busy weekend has finally caught up with me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! That looks like the comfiest, loveliest way to spend the day! I am moving to sheffield in a few weeks so I would love to know how the restaurant is, I am taking my mum out for her birthday the first week I move! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spending a Sunday under my slanket, but I never share it with anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Courteeners, I've seen them live a couple of times and they were really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww love the photo.
    this weekends all about drinkups & bbq's :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're fully recovered soon ;) sounds like a bloody good day to me, Made in Chelsea is real trashy TV but I love it too!

    Oh and I NEED a slanket in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pic of the pugs, too cute!!

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bless the pugs - they look so comfy :)
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so cosy, your pugs are so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this picture, such a lovely insight into your world, and your pugs are super cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete