Interview: Girl London.

27.5.11

When I was recently asked if I'd like to be interviewed for the Girl London blog I said "yes please!" and I was, of course, very flattered. The Girl London store is affordable and very girly, so if you like to look stylish whilst grabbing a bargain I suggest you go have a browse (but make sure you have a read of my interview on the way!)

The questions are beauty and fashion related, with a mention of a couple of Pugs you may know and my weight loss journey.

To read my interview click here. The last picture is just brilliant!

5 comments:

  1. Ah lovely answers! I really love the choice of clothes you decided to team with the cardy, such a lovely outfit, and the last picture is hilarious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature and I love the outfit you chose :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice even if the photos a little funny! Was a great read though.

    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, and I lovelovelove how you accessorised (oh my god, this took me 20 times to get the word right and spell check is still telling me it's wrong) the CoCo Cardigan! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the comments above - great interview, it's nice to learn more about you! ;) X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete