Monday summary.

2.5.11

I haven't done a Monday Summary post for a few weeks and I almost forgot today is Monday (Bank Holiday weekends do confuse me). I've got another short week at work as I'm on a training course all day tomorrow so just 3 days in the office this week for me. I'll be spending the rest of today drinking tea, spending time with Jonathan and eating a huge slab of lemon meringue pie. Yum!

Here are my 5 good things:

1) I've had a brilliant Bank Holiday weekend but the best bit was visiting friends on Saturday afternoon/evening and having a bbq. We had an absolute blast; making cocktails, eating lovely food, and being generally very silly into the early hours of the morning.

2) I finally got my hands on a 'Pugs not Drugs' Sweet n Sour tee. I've wanted one for ages in the various colours they have come out with (and then longed for the jumper version) but they all sold out before I could get my hands on one. So when I spotted this cream version in Topshop I snapped it up!


3) The Only Way Is Essex - I really didn't want to like this programme but I watched a few episodes recently and now I'm going back to the beginning to catch up. It is so bad it's good! Completely addictive viewing.

4) Generous and friendly people on Twitter helping me with my skincare woes. You have given me some great recommendations which I'm hoping will solve my problem! Thank you to those who tweeted/emailed me - very helpful indeed!

5) Jonathan.. I haven't been slushy and sentimental in, ooh at least 10 minutes, so I'll use number 5 this week to mention just how blimmin' brilliant he is.

What are your 5 good things at the moment?

18 comments:

  1. Love the tee! It's so cute. Sounds like you've had a really good bank holiday weekend too.
    I have to agree with you on the boyfriend front - mine is bloody fantastic too! So that is one of my good things :) I've also got a jewellery class next sunday, which I'm looking forward to [it's on fingerprint jewellery and photopolymer plates in metal clay, can't wait], have just finished my work friend's jewellery pressie [a silver charm stamped with her name], got the first roll on my diana developed this weekend [posted them in my blog] and am about to watch Vampire Diaries! So I guess that's my 5 good things...and I guess I should stop rambling on!
    Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tee. And you always seem so loved up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, that t-shirt is so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless. What a lovely list.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That t-shirt is super cute! Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I can't believe you didn't have one of those t shirts before! They're so cute :)

    And only yesterday did I figure out that TOWIE meant The Only Was is Essex haha!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute :)
    I'm loving the weather, itting in the garden, baby birds and ducks (saw some today), Pimms and Cream teas! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute tshirt! i saw it the other day - was tempted to buy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That t-shirt is so cute...

    I have become quite addicted to TOWIE recently...I refused to watch it at first then I watched a few episodes of the second series a few weeks back and I haven't stopped! It's addictive! Plus Joey Essex just cracks me up!

    I think it's really cute how you mention Jonathan on your 5 Good Things - you sound so loved up...it's really sweet! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever I see something pug related you instantly pop into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm completely hooked on The Only Way. I really can't tell when they're acting and when they're just being themselves, it's so funny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aah, yay for bank holidays and bbq's - i've done the same! You'll have to let us know about these skincare recomendations- i'm desperate to find something that works atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay for the tee, i saw it in the shop the other day and actually wondered if you had one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tee :D Pugs are soooo cute.

    My top 5 things are
    Towie
    Upcoming holiday
    Stubean :D My gorgeous bf who i'm going on hoilday with.
    Clinique- recently splurged 100 quid on makeup but its lovely and the best investment I've made
    And my pets..Ralphy and Smudgy (guinea pig and netherland dwarf rabbit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That tee is so cute.

    My top 5 things.
    My pets (guinea pig and netherland dward bunny) ralphy and smudgy.
    Upcoming holiday
    Towie
    My bf who I nickname Stubean
    Clinique makeup

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my god that tee is awesome ! So perfect for you aswell . xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fantastic top, absolutely love it. Thought of you yesterday, cam across a guy walking 5 pugs, along the promenade here in Malaga, sooo sweet. One of the pugs decided to taunt my miniature dachshund mix, it was too funny!!
    5 good things at the moment?
    my dog
    a new and cheap hair spray I recently bought
    my blog :) proud writer
    my cooking
    my landlord- for coming to my flat past 11.30 at night to catch a huge lizard that had creeped into my living room. I have a scary phonia and the guy was my night in shining armour :)

    ReplyDelete