Union Jack.

7.5.11

When it comes to home interiors I am obsessed with anything to do with the Union Jack. I picked up this green, grey and white cushion last year from TK Maxx which I utterly love, but I much prefer the traditional red, white and blue colours. I wanted to share a few of my favourite finds with you, and some inspiration from one of my favourite bloggers.

Cushion - as seen here


Print - as seen here

Restored chairs - as seen here

My absolute favourite room arrangement ever is Maegan's games room which incorporates a huge distressed Union Jack print which works perfectly in the room, jazzing up otherwise plain walls.

12 comments:

  1. Marks and Sparks have some gorgeous union jack cushion covers too - often in different colours but you still get the union jack look and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completley obsessed with ALL things Union Jack too!! It's just so classic, plus i'm so proud to be a Brit! My husband & I plan to decorate either our Kitchen or Lounge in all Union Jack styled stuff! Love!

    Those Chairs are AMAZING too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Union Jacks, it's the colour combo I really like. I got to a point where all my clothes were red, white and blue without really noticing. Means I can channel french influences too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very patriotic! Wilkos have ome great union jack cushions at great prices too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost bought that T K Maxx cushion last year but they had it in the red blue and white colours, it was gorgeous! Love that print as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My parents have that cushion and the matching draft-excluder, love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Union Jack interiors too - my local primark have had a few amazing little gems - worth a look :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. the print on the wall IS amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite Union flag piece(s) here are the two chairs in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with Union Jacks and have the exact same cushion in the first photo, which looks amazing on my dark brown leather armchair!

    I'm currently on the lookout for a vintage Union Jack flag x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog!

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete