Fearne Cotton nail polish: Coral.

12.6.11

As I mentioned here, I was sent a few bits from Fearne Cotton's makeup range and in particular I was excited to try the nail polish. Out of the two colours I received I was keen to try Coral the most and last weekend I reached for this bottle to paint my nails.

I've been a bit lazy on the nail painting front recently but a hint of sunshine always makes me reach for a bright colour.


The colour really packs a punch but for me it was a little too bright for my fingernails. Saying that however it's the perfect colour for toenails and I will definitely be wearing this on my tootsies over the Summer months.

The Fearne nail polishes are priced at £5.50 and come in a range of colours. I have yet to see her products in a Boots store but they are available on the Boots website here.


11 comments:

  1. I love coral and the colour looks great! Can't say the same about the packaging though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is hot! I brought a red lipstick from Fearne's range and I am so impressed! Jyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. How is this coral?

    Need to see more before I'm convinced. There's so much stuff out there that's cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour, and it looks to apply really nicely too.

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO now that IS a colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that does look like a great toenail colour - very bright and summery! I love coral shades and have been meaning to pick up some nail polish recently. Lovely post! :) x

    lauramarycoyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab toenail colour I agree :) Love Fearne, looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely color!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
    Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
    And Good Luck <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive been eyeing these up in boots, im reluctant to drop a fiver on them though, when barry m or rimmel are much cheaper. this looks lovely on you though! ive blogged about a few corals, and your post is aking want to try just one more :P

    ReplyDelete