VO5 nourish me truly.

30.6.11

A few weeks ago I picked up a couple of bottles of VO5 shampoo and conditioner from good old Morrisons whilst doing the weekly food shop. They were on offer for £2 each which I thought was good for such large bottles. I have wanted to try something from VO5 since they brought out the new products with pretty pink and white packaging, so this seemed like as good a time as any!

I opted for the "nourish me truly" shampoo and conditioner which is designed for damaged hair. I always tend to go for products designed for damaged hair - as some of you may know I was blonde for years and years so my ends are rather dishevelled.


I utterly love these. Not only were they on special offer so an absolute bargain but they smell delicious and work really well with my hair. The shampoo lathers up a treat and makes my hair feel clean and fresh, then the conditioner makes my hair feel soft and sleek ready for styling. There's no build up left behind or any heaviness.

I have been using these on a daily basis for a few weeks now and I'm very impressed. I'd certainly repurchase them and also have a look at the other products from VO5.

12 comments:

  1. I really must get my hands on this. My hair is so damaged from years of heat damage but these look great.
    love your blog xxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using these for a while now too!! I love this one as its so nourishing :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was in 2 minds about getting these when i seen them on the shelves might go get myself some and see if it works well for me

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought the exact same set to use on holiday - now looking forward to using them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these and love your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picked these up the other day - FAB!

    Girls get them for £1 at Boots at the moment - great offer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted to try these new versions but I can't remember if Superdrug didn't have any in stock or V05 didn't have a version that suited my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! :) I bought these last week and loved them instantly, it really made a difference to my hair, i noticed straight away. I think in ASDA theres some sort of 2 for 1 offer too which is always a plus!xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! :) I bought these last week and loved them instantly, it really made a difference to my hair, i noticed straight away. I think in ASDA theres some sort of 2 for 1 offer too which is always a plus!xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging attracted me to these, I think I'll pick some up this weekend now I've seen the work well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use the blonde hair version of these and they're great. Such an amazing price too seeing how huge the bottles are! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm truly in love with these products - I have a well stocked cupboard with them, I figured whilst they were on offer it was definitely worth it! I've also bought 250ml bottles that were on offer in boots for £1-perfect for travelling with :) XX

    ReplyDelete