Rustic Carvings Etsy store.

18.8.11

I found the Rustic Carvings store kind of by accident but boy am I glad I did. My Sister has an Etsy store and I was on her page a few weeks ago when I spotted a shop that she had added to her 'favourites'. When I saw the hand carved, personalised coasters I was all over them in a jiffy! I know how popular scrabble piece jewellery is and I loved the idea of having some scrabble coasters!

Naturally I got a V for me, a J for Jonathan and two Ls for the Pugs. Jonathan was delighted to see that his letter has the most points (oh what a boy thing to say!)


Not only is Christine (the lady behind the shop) super friendly and pleasant to deal with, but she kept me informed of each stage of the process so I was never left wondering "oh I wonder where my coasters are!" So many times I order things and the communication is poor, so this was a really nice treat.

I utterly love them and I'm definitely going back for more! The only thing is, they're so nice I want to keep them for show and not to plonk my cup of tea on.

What do you think? Do you like them?

P.S. This is not a sponsored post in any way, shape or form. I am just utterly impressed with the customer service and quality , so much so that I wanted to share it with you lovely lot.

24 comments:

  1. I totally might have to look into getting my boy one of these. He loves his cuppas. They look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fab! I just might have to get round to ordering ours now!

    http://ramblingbridetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool, know a few people who'd love them! I'll definitely be bookmarking for Christmas pressies...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're awesome! so funny that he noticed the points thing straight away - that is such a 'boy' way of thinking ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute...and such a good price!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these - these are definitely on my to buy list for next month's payday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww they are adorable! I love how you got 2 L's aswell!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! Going checking out the link now, this could be dangerous to my bank balance but thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou so much for posting this! There are some brilliant present ideas for my girls on there, so affordable too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't want to use them to plonk my cup of tea on either, they are amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing. I hate to mention the "C" word, but I am so bookmarking for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what great little gifts these would make!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are fab! They would make fantastic personalised christmas gifts.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that is such a cute idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them! I love anything scrabbley. And I love how you bought some for your pooches too, that's the type of thing I do and people don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so flattered by your post, and really appreciate all your kind words!!! Thanks so much! It makes my heart happy when my reclaimed wood can be turned into something that's so loved!!

    And, I was wondering what the letters stood for....love that you got two for the puppies! :) That's awesome.

    Christine <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ive ordered from her a few times now, and trusted her with a custom piece that came out beautiful!! glad to see others appreciating her talents!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've ordered mine now - can't wait to get them!

    http://ramblingbridetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're lovely, would make great gifts! Tempted to get a 'C' one for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its always lovely to get some good customer service! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look really cool!

    I love Jonathan's response- such a typical man :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just checked out your lil shop! Love the scarf, think i should take up knitting :P rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, they r fab! u r so talented xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete