Day off #5 (Pottering).

21.9.11

It started to rain yesterday morning and didn't stop drizzling all day, so instead of heading outdoors we changed our plans around and did indoor activities instead. We popped to Cineworld to see the final Harry Potter film (I call myself a fan yet I've waited this long to see it!) which I enjoyed it but thought the beginning could have been a little more fast-paced, but I am sad that it's the end.

Then we popped to Hobbycraft to get me some storage for my beads and things, and some ribbon too. Our dining table is constantly full of charms, beads, cotton, sellotape, wrapping supplies, so I wanted something that would be able to store the lot. I found this amazing pink carry case which has two layers to it. I also got a bead case which has lots of smaller compartments which is perfect for my charms and beads. It makes finding them SO much easier.


After a spot of lunch (ham sandwich and a made-by-my-friend cupcake to be precise) we watched a few episodes of '24'. We've almost finished series 5 now! It only seems like two minutes ago we were starting series 1!

Thanks for the cupcake Katy! It was delicious.


After a spot of jewellery making, knitting and blog reading I did my workout for an hour (this) which killed me and then it was time to get started on tea! Jonathan made the most amazing lasagne (with a little bit of help from me) using this recipe and it was absolutely delicious! Throw in some homemade garlic bread for good measure and you've got an amazing tea. Plus we have leftovers! :)


The sky was beautiful last night and I managed to get a few snaps before it disappeared. What a lovely, chilled out day...

19 comments:

  1. Wow that lasagne look sooo yummy, and those pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lasagna looks delicious and I just love the pictures you took of the sky! xx
    http://hundreds-n-thousands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some old IKEA wooden drawers where I store my findings etc My best investments were a tiny scoop and a bead mat. So many hours spent chasing beads across the floor :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that lasagne looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kinda day! :)
    Haha - that pink carry case is the one that I've got! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lasagne looks delicious!!!! i want to make it now ha!!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lasagne looks amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was such a gorgeous sunset last night! Forced my housemate outside to have a look!

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think im definitely going to have a go at that lasagna recipe! :) The sunset photos are lovely, such amazing colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Days off for pottering are sometimes just the best! That lasagne looks delicious, you're making me hungry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. droooling over that food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks yummy.

    Beautiful photos of the night sky.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like my kind of day! Cinema, cupcackes, something good to eat and watching something at home. :) Perfection! X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am actually going to have dreams about that lasagne. It looks amazing.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. All that food looks so good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that sounds like such a nice day - i went to hobbycraft on saturday as well for a look around, and got a bit excited in the fabric aisle, but it was quite pricey!
    i need some storage, for all of my crafty bits, the bead box looks like a much better solution than my current huge salad bowl of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That food looks so good im actually hungry again now!!
    sal xx
    http://beautethoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let an Italian girl pay you a compliment on how yummy that lasagna looks!

    ReplyDelete