Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes.

26.9.11

When I spotted these Vivienne Westwood for Melissa pumps on Sarenza I knew they would be my next choice with my ambassador voucher. They are very me. I love pumps and I have wanted a pair of Vivienne Westwood/Melissa pumps since I spotted some on a girl a few months ago and fell in love with them.



Vivienne Westwood pumps c/o Sarenza

Not only are they the nicest smelling shoes ever (honestly, they smell amazing!) they fit like an absolute dream. They are not uncomfortable in any way which is surprising, as looking at them you would think they would rub due to the material. They fit my feet like a glove! I love them :)

The colour is perfect and goes with pretty much any outfit. I have worn the pumps a couple of times and both times I received lots of compliments on them. I must admit I'm scared of getting scuffs or scratches on them but so far any marks have just wiped right off so hopefully they will stay looking pristine for a while to come.



The Melissa brand is the darling of the design world. Their shoes, which are made entirely of recycled plastic are hypoallergenic and have no odour, have won over the world of fashion, the ecologically minded, and some of the biggest celebrities in the world. The infinitely pliable plastic of Melissa shoes has been remodelled by a crowd of creative visionaries, from Zaha Hadid to Vivienne Westwood, from Karim Rashid to John Paul Gaultier. The Melissa brand celebrated its 30th birthday in 2009, but it is far from ready to rest on its laurels.

27 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous shoes!!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! I'm surprised that they don't rub — as you mentioned, they look like they would. I love nude shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I have to have these shoes...I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love these shoes. They are really great for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning! I know if I was wearing them i'd be a magnet for mud and dirt though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lusting after these,have been for a while.Slowly building up a Melissa/Vivienne Westwood collection but I tend to buy them in sales!
    Lou
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely and I know exactly what you mean about the smell. They do smell divine.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too beautiful for words!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! Great colour too as like you said they go with almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are lovely! Im surprised they dont rub! I may have to have a cheeky look on the site now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW they are to die for! I want themmm!

    sal x
    beautethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow they are gorgeous! I've always loved the look of the Melissa shoes and you can't beat a bit of Vivienne Westwood x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need these in my life! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them! I'm in desperate need of some new light coloured flats so these look perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are stunning! Good choice x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ordered these off ASOS the other day! I already have two pairs of Vivienne for Melissa shoes, I adore them they are so cute and comfy. My original pair are over a year old and they still look brand new! :)
    xo

    http://kissesandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These shoes are so gorgeous I love them! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so gorgeous! I may have to buy some, good to know they are comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are amazing! I'm 100% jealous! ;) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh these are tooo cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh these are tooo cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are super pretty :) Haha, I love your comment about them smelling nice - now I want to get them just so I can take a whiff!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty shoes!

    http://storyofjennslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! those are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh these are seriously cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these! They're so gorgeous and like you said, they seem to go with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice shoes!

    xoxo Floortje

    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete