My first Graze box.

13.10.11

I first heard about Graze boxes a while ago but I didn't hop on the bandwagon. I didn't have the spare income, and treats like this were few and far between. Fast forward a few months and I decided to give Graze boxes a try as I think they're a great idea, especially as I used a code from Fiona to get my first box free. Plus when I entered the code it turns out I get my 5th box free too (psst, use my code HDTKYQF to bag yourself some freebies!)

I think the website is brilliant. The way you can 'bin' foods you don't like to avoid ever receiving them (bye-bye olives) and give a thumbs up to the foods you do like the look of is brilliant and saves any disappointment further down the line. I also like the surprise element of not knowing what will arrive. The fact the box fits perfectly through the letterbox is also a great plus, as was my first box arriving dead on the day it was supposed to (always a plus when the post service works!)


My first box contained:

Copacabana: brazil nuts, dark chocolate buttons and milk chocolate buttons. My verdict = yum! I love brazil nuts as they're quite meaty as nuts go, and quite filling. Giant milk chocolate buttons can only ever be a good thing and I don't often have dark chocolate so it made a nice change. These were eaten within 10 minutes of receiving my box through the door *oops*


The Beach: banana coins, mango and pineapple pieces. I found these so-so. I would eat them again if I received them but I could live without.




Orange and ginger flapjack: As flapjacks go this was quite tasty. I'm not a huge ginger fan so I'd be interested in trying a different variety of flapjack, however Jonathan (not normally a flapjack fan at all) enjoyed his piece *yes I shared!* very much so and raved about it.



Oven roasted cashews: I could have eaten these all day had I had a bigger box of them. Completely moreish and very yummy!


I am definitely going to continue with my Graze membership to try a few more boxes. Snacks like this are ideal to keep in the cupboard or in your drawer at work. I am not sure if receiving the boxes will be a novelty and eventually wear off, but I'll certainly give a few more a go, if only to try the delicious looking grub I have spotted on the website! Give a box a try for free if you like the sound of it. Just enter my code - HDTKYQF 

Happy munching!

14 comments:

  1. How very yummy, I must try this ! I hope i manage to find a job soon...I just feel it would go well as lunch at work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to get these but they do get boring after a while...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this sounds nommy - wish I could get this in Poland! Tbh, I wish I could get all my meal delievered, and not just snacks so maybe I'd actually stick to a diet for once in my life! *runs off to eat some Polish doughtnuts*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been getting my boxes for months and months now [probably about a year or so actually!] and haven't found the novelty has worn off :) I also hate olives, yuk! But their flapjacks are so good :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep reading about these boxes, and my flatmate last year used to get them and I was always so jealous! I am seriously going to try these when Im back in England next year! Like binia, I desperately need some healthy snacks as Mississippi is the fatest state in the US and it's easy to see why with the lack of easy access to healthy snacks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to get Graze all the time before I tried to cut down my spending - I used to love the surprise element of not knowing what you were going to get! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Graze boxes. I might go back to ordering them again - this post has reminded me how yummy they are! I'm sure they've added quite a few new foods since I unsubscribed too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont get these, but I know folk who do. They look yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah what you got looks lovely!! :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to try these for ages, I'm using your code - Thank you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been ordering them over a year and the novelty has started to wear off but I continue buying them because some of the boxes are just that good! Wait till you get the honey coated cashews, mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't ordered a graze box in forever, I might have to get back on it..sounds like there are lots of new things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How funny, I too ordered myself Graze this week! I set it up so I'd get one every day, although I think this might be a bit oTT! I think they are the perfect way to get yourself snacking healthily. I initially thought id need that many because I was in an office job where I found myself continuously snacking. Now im working on a ward and barely get chance for a sandwich at lunch, so im not sure ill be needing graze quite so often. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read this and signed up straight away! I am very excited about my graze box coming. Thanks for the recommendation lovey!

    www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk

    ReplyDelete