Rustic Carvings Etsy store (part 2!)

25.10.11

You may remember this blog post where I shared an Etsy store with you called Rustic Carvings. If handmade, eco-friendly products are your cup of tea, or someone you know would like such a thoughtful gift this Christmas, you can't go wrong with an item from this store.

By the way, this is not a sponsored post and everything has been purchased with my own money, but I just think the shop is so awesome it's worth shouting typing about.

What do they say?

Welcome to Rustic Carvings! If you like the imperfection of the world around you, aren’t troubled by the flaws and knots in wood because you see them as giving a piece character and definition, and are interested in unique, personalized gifts, then you’ve come to the right place.

All of my designs are made out of reclaimed or FSC regulated wood. What is reclaimed wood, you say? It’s taking wood that has previously been used, or were scraps from another project, and “recycling” them into something desirable. I call it artwork.


Functional artwork. Rustic. Eco-friendly. Handmade. Character. Reclaimed wood. That’s what you’ll find here.






I originally picked up 4 personalised coasters - one for me, one for Jonathan, and one each for the Pugs (not that they have the need for a resting place for a hot beverage that often) in the style of scrabble letters. Poor old Lily and Lola - they're only worth one point!

Anywhoo, I really wanted a tray to keep our coasters neat and tidy when not in use so I made another order (along with a few Christmas presents which I can't show you for obvious reasons!) and as usual I received brilliant customer service. I was kept up to date on the progress of my order from start to finish, and my rather large order was completed, shipped and received before I knew it!

Thanks again Rustic Carvings, I will certainly be back in the future. Next up I'm thinking some large tiles for a wall decoration?

Happy shopping!

12 comments:

  1. Victoria, you have just made me spend a lot! :)
    I love that store. Such a good idea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to thank you for featuring this store. I saw your original post and ordered a set of the coasters (plus a tray) as a wedding present for my brother and his wife. It spells out their surname and they loved it. I left it quite late before ordering and was so impressed with how well the seller kept in touch, and how quickly it arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this store bookmarked since you first shared it..def going to make a purchase soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks again, Victoria! Always a pleasure to work with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely worth a shout out, there's some gorgeous things in the shop, I'm going to take a longer look when I have a little more time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are so cute, definitely going to have to make a sneaky purchase! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing these when you blogged about them originally, loved them so much I actually book marked the page - have it down as an idea for an Xmas pressie for the boy hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little like Laura I bookmarked the store after your first post about it. i like quite a few things which I shall be ordering ready for stocking fillers.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing! Defo a good present idea!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Scrabble tile coasters are awesome, definitely have to check this store out soon!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally getting some of these! Thanks Victoria!

    x

    ReplyDelete