Ugg Australia.

15.12.11

I know there are a lot of Ugg haters out there, so if you're one of them this post isn't for you. But I love them. And I have accumulated several pairs over the last 5 years or so. My latest ambassador code from Sarenza was used to get the Classic Tall Wool by Ugg Australia. They caught my eye because they're a bit different to my usual style, I liked the colour and I couldn't resist the pom poms.

They're slightly too big for me which is a shame so I may return them for the size smaller if I can - but they're lovely boots which are extremely comfortable. They will be perfect for the cold months ahead!

In the beginning, UGG was an Australian brand with a strong reputation for manufacturing shoes of an excellent quality. It was surfers who were the inspiration for these boots - they found them nice and warm when they finished surfing. UGG Australia then modernised them to create luxury fashion products.

11 comments:

  1. Aw I love UGG boots! Mine are all I wear in winter, these look snug :). Hope it's all going well with your new house! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the look of these Uggs :) I have never actually owned a pair of Uggs but they look sooo comfortable and warm!


    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them so much, I live in mine in winter, this year I've got a pair of patterned mukluk's but they're very similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never understood why people had a problem with uggs, I love them! Long live the ugg!! :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was never a fan of Uggs until I borrowed my youngest for a trip to London years ago. She convinced me they were what I should wear for all the walking round I would be doing. Under duress I wore them and never looked back. In fact I purchased my first pair during that trip.

    Ok so they aren't the most beautiful of footwear by my are they comfy!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely an UGG lover - they're slippers for outside what more could you want ;) I love my cardy and classic chestnut UGGS. These blue ones are really nice too x

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love uggs! They are just so comfortable, im getting a new pair for christmas as my current ones are past their best! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big Ugg lover too, I have four pairs, but I've hinted at the short chestnut pair for Christmas too... can't beat warm feet!!
    These are lovely, I love the pompoms too! xx

    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Uggs, in desperate need of a new pair but this time I want something different to my usual style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've secretly always wanted a pair of Uggs, but could never quite bring myself to fork out all that cash! These ones look lovely and warm though.

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete