paper and chain.

7.1.12

I was having a blog catch up last night and whilst over at Noir Nouvelle I read Lauren's post about paper and chain, a jewellery store run by Naomi and Ismay who make absolutely stunning bracelets, rings and necklaces.

For a while now I have been looking for a silver ring that I can wear all the time which is simple but pretty, and I think I may have found it! I instantly loved the Vega ring in silver (top photos) when I spotted it but I think it looks equally as good stacked up with a bronze ring of the same style.


I also really like the Hex Bar necklace from the Catena range (bottom photos). I haven't seen anything remotely similar in the shops and at £18.00 it is a steal.

My birthday is approaching so a couple of paper and chain pieces may make an appearance on my list!

Which pieces do you like?

13 comments:

  1. Oh really like those rings! I want one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pieces! definitely going to check them out!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is beautiful. Love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lala =) what lovely jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The have some lovely items.. love the way they mix metals xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lala =) lovely jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow these pieces are so pretty and so different from everything else I've seen out there so far!
    thanks for sharing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I Need them rings in my life!

    Thank you for sharing :)

    Keeley
    walking-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I love the necklace ! if only I wasn't skint haha


    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. as soon as you tweeted about this shop I was cursing you, so much I want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, so glad you like them! I recently bought two more pieces to add to my collection and they're just as lovely as I thought they would be! Definitely worth the investment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the earrings they have, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great find, these are lovely! x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete