Sunday summary.

8.1.12

I woke up yesterday morning feeling great and ready for a relaxing weekend. Then all of a sudden I started to feel poorly and it hit me like a sledgehammer. I have been feeling gradually worse ever since which has turned me into a sulky, snivelling mess.

We did keep our dinner plans for last night though and went for tapas at Cubana in Sheffield as it is the first time we've managed to get a booking due to its popularity. Feeling poorly aside we had a lovely evening and the food was absolutely fantastic. Definitely recommend this place if you're ever in this neck of the woods.

Lily and Lola have been looking after me and we have had numerous naps together. Aren't they cute. They always know when I'm feeling down in the dumps and come to my rescue.


I added lots of new charms to my shop yesterday including a tiny gold star, a silver strawberry, a silver apple, and some new sets which work out cheaper than buying each bracelet individually (and saves on the additional P&P too). It's not often I wear jewellery but I love the little gold star and made one for myself yesterday.


I hope you've all had a good weekend. I'm off to watch Dancing on Ice, do some knitting and feel sorry for myself!

27 comments:

  1. Oh hun i feel the same =( terrible sore throat ! Hope you feel better soon

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. I am cosying up to Dancing on Ice too! Always a winner :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pugs, my own pug molly is a total sleepbug the snores that come out of her are extreme!

    Aren't pugs the best though!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are SO adorable!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i just want to cuddle your pugs!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better hun. Your pugs are just the cutest! I've been to Cubana and thought it was great xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. until discovering your blog I hated pugs... now I am begging my parents for one haha lily and lola are so cute! x

    islaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww they look so cute... hope you are feeling better soon :) and the charm is lovely xx

    www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also have a sore throat, very frustrating they are! aha dancing on ice is the best.. get well soon
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better soon! I've also been feel really poop too. I must say, you have THE CUTEST dogs in the world.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't been to Cubana, really need to go. Illness always strikes on the weekend! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow, even if it is just for work!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you feel better soon hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww animals are the best hot water bottles when you're ill :P hope you get well soon though!

    peaas.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww get better soon! Lily and Lola are soo cutee! Those pictures have cheered me up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, they're adorable! My cat used to always look after me when I was ill, one thing I really miss about being away from home! Feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you get better soon! I will be purchasing some of your bracelets very soon! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lily & Lola look so sweet, bless them cheering you up! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. that tiny gold star is so pretty, reminds me of glee :)
    hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your dogs really are the sweetest! Hope you feel better soon! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh lily and lola loo adorable!
    i really want one!!!! too cute.

    i love that star bracelet. infact, your shop is amazing. i don't think i have even visited it before. it's lovely, and perfect for little gifts. i will keep this lovely little shop in mind.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope your feeling a bit (lot) better now x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Feel better soon lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks amazing! And I hope you're feeling better soon lovely :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you feel better today! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. They look so cute and really suit their names!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete