New in! (& a 10% off discount code)

29.2.12

I've added a few new things to both of my shops over the past week or so and I thought it was time for an update on my blog. If you're on Etsy be sure to let me know your username and I'll have a nosy :) I could literally spend hours (and sometimes I do!) looking at handmade goodies on there and I have bought all manner of things from various sellers. It's fab!

There are so many things I want to make, and I have supplies arriving all the time (poor postman), it's just finding the daylight to photograph them. If only I could give up work and make jewellery all day I'd be a happy bunny. Talking of bunnies...


Delicate gold heart bracelet - I'm in love with this bracelet. It is so delicate and dainty. I have kept one for myself and popped one in my Etsy shop. I have enough to make a couple more but if there is the interest I'll get my supplies fully stocked.



And a few other things too...

Happy shopping! (Psst.. get 10% off your entire order for the next 24 hours using code LILYLOVESLOLA10 at the checkout).

5 comments:

  1. Oh what fab jewellery - I can feel a payday splurge coming along! The bunny necklaces are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. typical me ordering yesterday and JUST missing the code! Never mind eh ;) Can't wait for it to arrive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That heart chain is adorable honey! It would be perfect as a gift to my friends, theyd love it! I know where to come when the next birthday crops up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, any chance you'll stock the gold heart chain bracelet in silver?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete