Boston Dog.

2.4.12

I had a lot of lovely comments on yesterday's post about my dress so I thought I'd show you a few more photos and share where it is from. I originally saw it on Becky at milkbubbletea and loved it, then I ummed and aahed about it for a while then decided to treat myself! At £40 it's quite a big treat for just one dress but it is ever so lovely.



It's from Brat & Suzie, and having visited the website just now to get the link I've spotted the Boston Dog vest which is just as adorable. 

I got free P&P on my order which is always nice, and delivery was very quick. I do wish the material was a little thicker as you can see my bra, but that's nothing that a skin-coloured bra or a vest popped underneath couldn't sort out.

If only it was a Pug print I think I would be in dress heaven!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, it really is lovely!!!

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is it?! I love it, so so cute. The style is really lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely! I love boston terriers! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that dress??!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really adorable !!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaw yayyy how lovely is it :D thank you for the link xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely in it, it's a gorgeous print.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress! at a first glance i thought it was pug print. you have two really cute dogs by the way. when i saw someone like a picture of lilly and lola on my instagram i was drawn to your blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it sooo much it's probably the cutest dress I've ever seen! You look lovely in it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love this dress! soso cute :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this dress on you!
    And yes I agree, if it was a pug print it would be EVEN better! But I love it!
    The vest is really cute too on the website!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this dress!! ive wanted a boston terrier for years now but we have too many dogs as it is! such a sweet outfit vic! :) x

    ReplyDelete