Hart of Dixie - a new show.

30.4.12

I was contacted whilst having a ball in Vegas by a lovely lady to tell me about a new show called Hart of Dixie on a channel called Really, which I admit I hadn't heard of until now. I'm not a massive telly-watcher so it takes something pretty good to get my attention, however with the lure of a special advanced screening and a little bit of intrigue into what the program would be like I watched it the evening we got home, through tired, jet-lagged eyes.

I was quite pleasantly surprised. I do quite like Rachel Bilson already (not as much as Jonathan does though!) and I found her easy to watch and quite likeable. She has an amazing wardrobe in the first episode and I did feel quite envious at her perfectly put together ensembles and the waves in her hair which I can never seem to achieve.

I've never had a Doctor who looks like this...

This is a show I will definitely give another go, maybe watching another one or two episodes before I decide if I will stick with it. It's definitely easy viewing and has the promise of lots of romance, twists and turns, and of course, great outfits!

Hart of Dixie airs tonight at 8pm on Really but if you'd like to watch it online you can catch it here. You'll have to let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to visit the set of Heart of Dixie when I went to Los Angeles in February! Can't wait for it to air and be able to say, 'I've been there!'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the adverts for this and already have it on series record in case I forgot. It looks like quite a good season! Waiting for 8pm now :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clocked the promo for this a few days ago and was quite intrigued; I like Rachel Bilson so will definitely give it a whirl :-) Although she'll always be Summer from the OC in my eyes!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. im living in australia at the mo so we are half way through the season, its pretty good, very easy-watching, cheesy, feel good stuff! def worth sticking with :)

    She'll always be Summer in the O.C to me too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I cheated and watched this online before it was aired on Really! Im up to episode 12 now and im OBSESSED! It gets SOOOOOO much better every episode :P xxx

    ReplyDelete