Hart of Dixie - the outfits.

15.5.12

Did anyone catch episodes 2 and 3 of Hart of Dixie? I'm a little bit behind and need to catch up but I've been hearing lots of positive reviews from other people. Mainly though, everyone just loves Rachel Bilson and who can blame them?

Her style in the show is perfect and I'm as much of a fan of her outfits in Hart of Dixie as I am in real life. She can pull off the polished, pretty look but looks equally as gorgeous in casual jeans and a t shirt.

Here are a few of my favourite looks. I'm in love with the red shirt/black blazer combo. It's a great colour for dark hair but one I think I would be too scared to wear. Similarly I love the red trousers which I imagine are tricky for the average person to pull off but when you've got pins like those (and a fabulous coat) it is much easier.


The middle outfit above is probably the outfit I like the most of the ones I have seen so far. The colours are wearable and I love the smartness of the top and blazer. Also, everyone loves a bag you can fit a boat load of stuff into!

Are you a fan of Rachel or indeed Zoe Hart?

11 comments:

  1. I have never actually seen an episode, but will check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart this show, I love that she can pull off shorts and heels without looking too over the top and I love her hair in the show!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the show and her, her outfits are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this show and Rachel Bilson! Definitely a nice, fun watch. I love the middle outfit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been watching it and think it's great. Hubby doesn't mind it either, I wonder why? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Hart of Dixie. I am a fan of both Rachel Bilson and Zoe Hart (and their fashion).

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously, how is rachel bilson always so perfect!?!? adore her style!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen this show but seeing the clips of her cute outfits kinda makes me want to start now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in LOVE with Rachel Bilson! She always looks so effortlessly beautiful & chic!

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Hart of Dixie its a really good show! and Rachel Bilsons outfits are so gorgeous! I adore all the clothes she wears makes me wish I had her wardrobe!! :/

    lovelylittlelatte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series! Rachel Bilson looks amazing in it! She's a source of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete