Good enough to eat.

13.6.12

I've gone cross stitching mad recently and have been tasked with making a few things for our home and for others. I'm currently designing something for my Sister, making a wedding present for some newlyweds and I just finished stitching a cupcake for a birthday card.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out especially as it's a little bit different to my usual choice of pattern (it's by Cross Stitcher magazine by the way). I didn't have the exact colours to hand so I'm happy that the alternatives I picked worked well.

I don't know about you but now I'm hungry!

10 comments:

  1. that is soo sweet!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I wouldn't have the first idea how to cross stitch but thumbs up to you for mastering it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) I must pop to hobbycraft for more supplies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh you're a pro! this looks delicious, erm gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute, I love being able to mix match colours when i don't have the proper ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fab! Your knitting and my general blog love for Lily loves Lola's made it's way onto one of my blog posts today, hope that's okay!

    Fran
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats absolutely adorable, and such an original thing to put on a birthday card, I love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that cross stitch is lovely! I wanna get into cross stitch and can spy a cross stitch book behind your lovely master piece; would you mind giving me the title? Is it any good?

    Ta!

    Nix
    @MacNik

    ReplyDelete