I don't need your moneybox. 'Cause I got lots and lots. Of what I need right here. Right here with you, my dear.

15.8.12

Today is my day off. I use the term day off lightly as since I got up at 6.55am I've done nothing but housework, washing, painting, running errands, and popping to the Post Office and the supermarket. Still beats a day at work though, and my "to do" list on the chalkboard has reduced greatly!

Some new supplies arrived in the post today which I'm very excited to have a play around with this evening. I'm working on some new designs for my shop using wire and beads (like I used to do) as they're much more versatile and my mahoosive bead collection is crying out to be used.

I hate to talk about the weather but this time yesterday I was sunbathing in the garden and now it is absolutely peeing it down. Lily and Lola don't know what to do with themselves. They hate the rain!

Anyway, I thought you might like to see some photos of the little ones (and me!) out in the garden on a slightly sunnier day than today.


I'm officially in love with my new Converse (c/o Sarenza) and as they had their first proper outing at the weekend to a BBQ I thought I'd share some snaps. I threw them on at the last minute with my sausage dog dress which tends to be my standard way to get ready: throw on whatever is closest! They probably don't go together but I don't mind too much. I love the light blue colour with the white detail. I can tell they're going to get a lot of wear so I shall make the most of them while they're still light blue!

They started to rub a little bit today when I wore them to run a few errands (just with jeans and a t shirt) but I'm sure my feet will get used to them. As I mentioned in a previous post they are a tad snug but the next size up would be too big. Who needs room for their toes anyway?!


In other news I have a million (exaggeration) blog posts lined up in my draft folder waiting to be finished off and published. My blogging bug is well and truly back!

Hope you're all having a nice week. It's halfway through which means the weekend is almost in sight! What are your plans? I think we are making a rare trip to the cinema to see the new Batman film and finishing off the tiling in our main bathroom. It's all rock n roll!

Have a good Wednesday :)

18 comments:

  1. Your dogs are so cute :)! My days off are usually very similar..

    Look forward to reading your back log of posts :3

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sausage dog dress! Is it Primark? I got one very similar the other day but with horses on! They have so many nice dresses at the mo. It is piddling with rain here too but I am getting my blog onnnn xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dogs! They are soooo sweet:) You look gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh there photos are sooo gorgeous!!
    Love your dress and converse combo! I can never pull that off!!

    L&L look super cute too!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I am in love with your Pug.. what an absolute treat! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes and your two little beauties!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide what are cuter, the shoes or the pugs ... ok pugs win but your shoes are lovely =D x

    dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously could stare at your dogs photos all day. i love the one of you and the dog (your dress is also beautiful too!)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like one of my days off! I love the Converse, they always rub at first but they are so worth it =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys sure have a lovely garden for the pugs to enjoy! Elsie is the same, she hates the rain..... she's much more of a sun loving girl!

    Your shoes and dress are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a different style to mine, but mine took two full days of wear with a bit of a blister then they are the comfiest things now! Just need to stretch the fabric a little :)

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! Two little puglets are very sweet.
    My two literally won't step outside if it's raining, pampered pooches.
    I need some new Converse in my life, trashed the last pair at Glasto.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lily and Lola are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photos of Lily & Lola, and the ones of you! Looking lovely - I love your dress!
    The new batman film is brilliant, you'll love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lily and Lola are too cute, I love seeing pictures of them!
    My Converse were too small at first but the more you wear them the more they give xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! lovely dress and adorable pug!

    ReplyDelete