Our trip to Tenerife (part 3).

27.10.12

As promised, this is the third and final set of photos I wanted to share with you. Gosh it seems so long ago now (well, it was I suppose). 


I'm planning our holidays for 2013 which is very exciting. We were thinking of going to Florida for a couple of weeks, and popping to see my Sister and her husband on the Isle of Man (if they'll have us!) We also have a very long list of city break type holidays that we would like to do so we had better get saving!

I do love a good holiday countdown... but better get Christmas over and done with first! ;)

Spectacle twins! :)

Thanks for reading my Tenerife posts and for your nice comments. If you missed parts 1 and 2 click here and here.

11 comments:

  1. aw look at your both in your glasses :) lovely piccies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos, looks so relaxing! I love your dress too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my next sunshine holiday now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this has made me miss the summer even more than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww lovley pictures.
    Your making me want to go back,
    so exciting your already planning next years holiday,
    Florida is fab, i loved it.



    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like such a great place to visit!

    love your matching specs!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, I could feel the heat - even on this freezing day in Rovrum! I too am currently thinking about next years hols! My city break at the end of this week looks like being postponed though as hubby is not well. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!! You guys look so happy .. looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys look so cute together

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just need to tell you how amazing you look Victoria :) You and your boy are wonderful together. So happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, love the glasses photo! X

    ReplyDelete