Christmas gift ideas: the one who likes drinking tea.

21.11.12

As a tea lover myself I found it ever so easy to find gift ideas for tea lovers/drinkers/enthusiasts, so this can be the perfect start to my series of blog posts featuring gift ideas for Christmas.

A few of the items below have been bookmarked on my computer for a while and would be gratefully received in our household so I hope they give you some fun ideas for potential Christmas presents.

pint of tea mug - MrTeacup via Etsy / Monkey mug warmer - KnottyMonkey via Etsy /
"time for tea" engraved spoon - jessicaNdesigns via Etsy /
chocolate chip cookie coasters - sabahnur via Etsy / "tea for one" teapot and mug set - Whittard /
toast and tea print - stephsayshello via Etsy /
tea selection box - Whittard / mug and biscuit tray - Emma Bridgewater

I immediately think of Whittard when I think of tea and their website didn't fail to meet the mark. Full of "tea for one" sets, posh teabag selection boxes and fun tins, there is certainly something suitable on there for the tea drinker in your life (or indeed coffee or hot chocolate drinker). Their "Hangover Teabags" would be a brilliant addition to a festive hamper or a great stocking filler for anyone who likes a Christmas tipple or three.

The adorable crochet coasters from Etsy seller Sabahnur are, well, adorable! The seller makes other designs too, all of which are really fun and quirky and make me wish I could crochet. The chocolate chip design are inexpensive for a set of 4 so they would make a great present teamed with a mug perhaps.


hangover teabags - Whittard / "tea is the answer to most problems" print - GemmaRobinsonDesign via Etsy / Matthew Rice tea tin - Emma Bridgewater /
Lionel Richie mug - LennyMud via Etsy / Pug mug - Emma Bridgewater /
"Fairytale Tea" - wildroot via Etsy / teapot embroidery in hoop - ThreeRedApples via Etsy / "hippy tea" teabag tin - Really Good

The Lionel Richie mug cracks me up every time I see it. If only the seller was UK based then I would buy them for everyone I know (oh and one for me too).

Don't get me started on the Pug mug. I need one in my life! I saw one in a shop last year, picked it up, put it down, picked it back up again then decided I'd put one on my Christmas list then promptly forgot so if anyone from the Jackson family is reading this.... "hi!"

I'll leave you with these wise, and very true, words...tea is the answer to most problems! Indeed.

22 comments:

  1. Love the mug selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great little finds! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything here is so cute! You're right, a good cup of tea really does cure anything. My favorite is the engraved spoon, so lovely!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely things for us tea drinkers :) Don't know if you have been on the Urban Outfitters site but there is a lot of pug stuff on there at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the pug mug is so cute! I wonder if they do Yorkie ones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds! I especially love the engraved teaspoon and the pug mug...I hope you get one, it's so you! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha that lionel mug is brilliant. I love a good mug, you can never have too many, I am so picky about what I drink my cuppa from and there's nothing like drinking from a brand new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh love all of this - especially the pint of tea mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pint of tea mug is perfect for my Dad! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab selection!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! I especially love the tray from Emma Bridgewater, I have the plates in the same series :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a tea jenny so all of your ideas are perfect and would be much appreciated if opened on Christmas Day. I love the pint of tea mug and that Lionel Richie mug is amazing! Now to leave your post open for my boy to see :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are all such lovely gifts, I would be happy to receive any, (all) of them! In fact, last year I was given the Whittards Finest Tea Collection, I love it and save it for special occasions :) X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are all such lovely gifts, I would be happy to receive any, (all) of them! In fact, last year I was given the Whittards Finest Tea Collection, I love it and save it for special occasions :) X

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pint of tea mug is best christmas gift ideas. Most stuff are planned in the Christmas theme around that moment from food stuffs to clothes and house decorations…..but it is valuable selection like mug and biscuit tray this is so good and awesome work....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pint of tea! My regular tea drinking mug is one of those ceramic coffee mugs - its huge, nothing beats a giant cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I want ALL the tea gifts!!

    The Lionel mug is AMAZING! Ha ha! Like you said though, shame it's not UK based :(

    Can't beat a good brew ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sister is tea mad, i got the best Christmas Gift Ideas for my sister thanks pug mug is super i want to buy this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. as a tea drinker, I would love all of these!

    ReplyDelete