A year in shoes.

6.1.13

As an ambassador for Sarenza I have been incredibly lucky and received some beautiful shoes and bags, handpicked by me and kindly sent for free, to style and share with you. From ballet pumps and trainers to cosy Ugg boots, slippers and handbags, I have been really lucky. Jonathan has even got in on the action too and struck a pose or two on here.

To read the original blog posts featuring these photos click here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Looking back on these photos from the last 12 months has brought back some lovely memories of day trips, birthday outings, catching small glimpses of sun in our garden and preparing for trips abroad. We were lucky to get two holidays last year and my Sarenza shoe and bag purchases accompanied me on both trips.

Looking through these photos also reminded me of the shoes tucked away in my wardrobe ready for (hopefully) the warmer months ahead this year.

One thing I noticed is that I sure do love skinny jeans and a pair of really good pumps! :)

To read the original blog posts featuring these photos lick here: 1 / 2 / 3

There's a big sale going on at the moment with up to 50% off so if you like any of the items I've shared here it's worth seeing if they have gone into the sale. I'm not a big fan of sales but I always browse online for potential bargains to avoid the sharp elbows and crowds in the shops.

My favourite sale spots are these Jeffrey Campbell Starynite shoes, this studded pair of Meline's called Mirwais, the pretty Oaker heels by Ted Baker, and the pretty pink Katie pumps by Ravel.

14 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous shoes and really beautiful outfits ~ I love the one of you in all black with the pink skirt near the bottom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shoes! Especially the little black ones with embellishments on the toe!

    xx
    - Keeley
    Walking-Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in these pictures! I love all the outfits, but i have to say, my favourite is the simple, jeans with a white V neck t-shirt, it looks so effortlessly cool! I'm jealous of anyone that can pull this look off, and you certainly do! Can't wait to see your posts in 2013! (and more pictures of your gorgeous little pugs too!)

    Hannah
    xxx

    www.bellaandroscoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH your pugs are SO ADORABLE. Love the photo of the end of them looking at your shoes as if they approve.

    This is definitely very close to my style too, I'm a huge fan of pumps - it means you have freedom of movement!

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog, new reader here! xxx

    Love Mealie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks. You can't go wrong with a pair of skinnys. mine are constantly paired with UGGs until the summer then I'm busting out the converse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely outfits, you look gorgeous in every one! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, I really like that dress with the dog print on it!! It's nice looking back on photos and thinking back to the day they were taken isn't it? It always brings a smile to my face. You are really lucky getting to blog for Sarenza, this would be a dream for me! Looks like you have enjoyed it and made the most of it :)


    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so slim and naturally pretty, I envy you!

    And I don't normally wear pumps but I really like some of these :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way Lily or Lola appear to photo bomb every now and then - makes me smile!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Pug and some lovely shoes

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved all of your shoes n outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the brown boots with the sheep skin lining - gorgeous!

    blushingpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the grey ballet pumps with the pink pipping, so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your great post, I've learnt some impotent things from your post.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete