Instagram prints.

24.2.13

I am pretty much obsessed with Instagram. I love the idea of sharing my photos and seeing what my favourite Instagrammers are up to. There is a great community on there and I follow a mixture of people; from crafty folk to beauty bloggers, from health/exercise fanatics to Pug owners, so my feed is an eclectic mix.

I've captured some great moments and taken some terrific snaps of Lily and Lola for my Instagram account, which poses the problem of those moments being stored on my mobile phone and nowhere else. As you may know from my recent posts one of my aims for 2013 is to get lots of old photos printed and make albums to store those photos permanently.

I found Prinstagram not so long ago and subsequently noticed a few bloggers had used the site to get photos printed. They had good things to say about the quality of the prints and the service so I went a bit mad and ordered 3 lots of 24 prints, thinking I may as well make the most of the shipping costs and order a few.

I placed my order on a Thursday evening, late at about 9pm, and my order arrived on either the following Monday or Tuesday morning. How is that for quick service considering the company aren't UK based?!

I am really pleased with the quality of my photos and I will definitely order another few sets of prints in the future.

23 comments:

  1. sounds great!! will definitely check it out!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do this too! Would be nice to get a little Instagram print frame thing going on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I used Instagram more as these look great!
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up - sounds like a great service and I have far too many instagram pics lingering precariously on my phone and nowhere else. Also your pugs are just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I keep meaning to place an order, but the shipping costs have put me off. But by the sounds of it it's well worth it. I really want a load to make a heart shaped collage with on my wall xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I'm definitely going to keep these in mind for the future. :)


    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great idea was looking at their site last week and wondered how long would take to deliver to uk. Might go order some up now :-) I LOVE instagram hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea! i might get some too :)

    x

    my blog : bam bas bat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used Pinstagram last year and thought the service was brilliant too. The prints are great quality.
    Claire x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to do this with my prints, I have so many photos of my pets on instagram that feel a bit wasted just sitting on my account x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea! I'm going to use them to do mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want your pug dogs! So cute :)


    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - personal blogs.


    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been meaning to get some of my instagram photos printed out too. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also use them to get my photos printed. I think i'll order some tonight, thanks for reminding me :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look great, I've been meaning to order some and I think you've just persuaded me to go for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely want some pictures like this! The delivery sounds really impressive x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great idea! I'll have to do this for my Los Angeles Instagram adventures when I move back to London and make some sort of wall collage out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe all the photos of Lily and Lola are fantastic, such great little characters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a fantastic service, I shall have to remember them, bookmarking this page.

    I would love some of my instagram images to be printed out, but they look naff on your own printer and such a bother taking them to a print workshop.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so nearly ordered some prints from this website the other day. I couldn't choose the 45 or whatever it is they limit an order to so I gave up :P Yours look great though so thinking I should persevere!

    Jen | sunny sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a bit of a stickygram fan at the moment and I keep on buying them.. I'm tempted by the print outs to put in a frame (obviously most are the animals too!)
    Lily and Lola are such sweet posers. xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is such a good idea, I'm definitely going to have to get some myself (perhaps minus all the shameless selfies!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete