This week I have been:
- making the most of a week at home before returning to normality (i.e. work) next week. I get a sad pleasure from seeing the washing basket empty.
- cross stitching my little heart out trying to finish the February square from my Woodland Sampler.
- playing with my new camera and not really knowing what I'm doing (thanks for the help Rosie!)
- watching episodes of The Walking Dead and The Following, mainly hiding behind my hands.
- bawling my eyes out at the last episode of Derek.
- searching for a well fitted blazer that will go with jeans, black work trousers and smart dresses but not managing to find one.
- stroking my latest shoe purchase (Jeffrey Campbell studded pumps c/o Sarenza) and wishing the rain would go away so I can actually wear them.
- reading The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets and wishing I enjoyed it more.
- exercising like a woman on a mission and feeling pretty great.
- enjoying my peachier rear (see point above).
- making old Yankee Candle jars into storage pots.
- attempting to give blood before having my appointment slot cancelled as apparently I didn't give enough notice. Don't they realise if I book it too far in advance I will chicken out!
This weekend I will be:
- cleaning the house ready for visitors on both Saturday and Sunday.
- taking a jaunt to Meadowhall to find a perfect blazer (see earlier point).
- visiting Cocoa Wonderland for tea and cake.
- having curry with friends.
- playing games and being silly with said friends.
- ringing my Mum to wish her Happy Mothers Day and to check she got her gift.
- cooking for Jonathan's family.
- enjoying an early night on Sunday ready for the start of a new week.
How about you? What have you been up to this week and what plans have you got for the weekend?