The Saturday before last.

24.4.13

Thank you for the sweet comments on my hair post. You all seem to like it which is brilliant! It's always nice when people say such nice things. Like I said, I loved the cut straight away (it feels much lighter and seems to swish a bit more plus it's much easier to curl) but the colour needed to grow on me.

Once I got used to my new reflection I was as happy as Larry though!


This is an outfit I wore not-last-Saturday-the-Saturday-before (sorry, I'm a bit behind due to starting a new job and being very busy/tired!) for shopping at Meadowhall followed by lunch in Rotherham with Jonathan (blog post to follow!)

The necklace is a recent blog sale purchase and the jumper is a recent H&M purchase. It's the perfect thin, slouchy jumper for this kind of half and half weather we're having at the moment. The jeans are my favourites which I got from River Island a while ago, and the Vivienne Westwood/Melissa pumps are c/o Sarenza. They're a firm favourite due to being comfortable, a perfect fit and pretty much going with everything.


I finally got a battery put in my Juicy Couture watch which was a present a few years ago. I had stalked it for months and months in Harvey Nichols before it disappeared one day. Little did I know it was wrapped and waiting to be mine! I'm out of the habit of wearing watches so it feels a little strange suddenly wearing them (I went on a battery spree on all my watches!) but I still love this one to bits. It makes me feel very bling that's for sure.

I hope you're all having a great week so far and enjoying the sunshine (if you're getting any!) I hear we should be making the most of it as it won't last, but then I always do :)



 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

18 comments:

  1. I love your watch!
    I've seen alot of stripey tops come into blogs at the minute,
    You look lovely.
    You have a great figure!

    Kelly || Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains || Twitter || <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, your hair looks gorgeous!! It really suits you.. And hello pretty little Vivienne shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those viv shoes are calling name! Gorgeous! Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with stripes and jeans - very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks absolutely beautiful!!!

    Rosie x

    Everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely- I love the classic striped-top-and-jeans combo (those jeans are the perfect blue too), and the chunky gold watch. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realised today the battery has gone on my MK watch so I need to get that replaced, and a link put back in as I had it adjusted and theyve made it too tight! :-(

    Cant go wrong with a strpey T, Such a classic, staple piece for your wardrobe!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hair, the cut and colour is gorgeous. I always think it's nice to go a bit lighter for summer and it really suits you! Adore this outfit, epitome of casual chic which you do so well! Love your Viv pumps too! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love your watch! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is looking lovely! :) Loving that necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this entire outfit, so simple yet so lovely. You're just the most gorgeous little thing and your hair is FAB. I think I've just used up all my niceness for the week! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new hair is beautiful Victoria. I'm also incredibly jealous of your beautiful VW pumps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always seem to get too warm in jumpers, so something of this kind of length is perfect for me and I am liking stripes a lot at the moment.
    I love the necklace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great look. You look very pretty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your style is soo cool. Can't say much more =D x

    dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww you look lovely. You can never go wrong with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous, I'm addicted to stripes at the moment they are just so classic and chic :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete