Top Sarenza picks: pumps.

4.5.13

Being a pump fiend I love browsing the new additions on Sarenza to see if there's anything I'd like to order with one of my ambassador vouchers. There have been loads of nice pumps on there recently so I thought I would share my favourites with you, and let you know which ones made it into my basket.

My very favourite pair that I have come across recently are the Thuja pair by Ted Baker, which must have proved popular as the black pair have sold out but fear not, the Ted Baker website have got them in stock in several different colours. I recently ordered a black pair but sadly my usual size was far too big so they're being returned. That's the only downside to trying out a new brand of shoe (I didn't even realise Ted Baker made shoes!) It can be difficult to know which size to choose.

I love my rubber pumps by Melissa and this pair are pretty similar, but I was sucked in by the bow and the gold detail on the back of the shoe. I think they'd look lovely worn to work with black tights and a smart dress, or with skinny jeans and a slouchy top.

If you want a plain pair of pumps that don't break the bank then the £16 pair below from Eclipse called the Ballerine Gaya are spot on and they come in 4 different colours. I recently got a black pair and they're great. The fit is just right and they're really comfortable. Plus black pumps go with everything which makes getting ready on a morning a doddle!

The Beetlejuice style pair of Dune pumps called the Maddoxs (top row/middle photo below) are fab and fit in nicely with the current monochrome trend. If you like stripy pumps but these are out of your price range you might like the blue or pink Mavin style by Blue Mountain .

Next up is a pretty pair of lace pumps in a neutral colour. I ordered a pair really similar from ASOS a while ago but they were too big for me (note to self: must put them on Ebay!) so when I spotted these I was highly excited. They're by a brand called Molly Bracken and they're the Grain style in beige. Unfortunately the pair I ordered were too big (I'm seeing a running theme here... perhaps my feet have shrunk by a whole size?!) so they're being returned but I'm debating whether to swap them for the size smaller and hope they fit!





I love the Anniel pumps I already own which include the above star design but in a very pale pinky/beige colour, but in this brighter pink they are particularly pretty. This Joana style aren't cheap at £90+ but I can vouch for the quality of them which is excellent. There are a whole host of other sparkly, fancy Anniel shoes to choose from too.

I have included the black t-bar Clarks pair called Frothy Mousse even though they've sold out as a cry for help. I think I have turned into a sensible adult but I think they look so comfortable and sensible for wearing to work, and would no doubt be the usual high quality of Clarks shoes. If you see anything similar do let me know!

Last but not least are a pair of Steve Madden pumps I ordered a couple of months ago called Kimmmie which haven't seen much action thanks to the snowy/slushy weather we were having when I ordered them. Now that things are warming up I hope that they will see some sunshine outside, teamed with skinny jeans (and a top of course. It's not that warm! ;))

If you're not sick of the word pumps by now you're a superstar! Let me know your favourites :)

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png
* not a sponsored post but I am a Sarenza ambassador which means I receive shoes from them on a monthly basis and I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite with you.

6 comments:

  1. Soooooooo many beautiful Ted Baker items at the minute, they're definitely my favourite.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star pumps and the Kimmmie ones.

    I love pumps(that word makes me giggle lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo cute! Love flats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Ted Baker pumps. They are gorgeous!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good picks! If you don't mind me asking, how did you become a Sarenza ambassador?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Caramel Latte Kiss - they asked me, a a handful of other bloggers too. x

    ReplyDelete