A little video about our trip to Anglesey.

27.6.13

As I mentioned here we had a full free day on our second day in Anglesey to explore the local sights, so I took my new camcorder along to capture a few things. I'm really glad I did as it's so handy to transport around and quick and easy to film at a moments notice.

This silly little video shows you a few snippets of where we went and what we got up to (clue: lots of walking!)



 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

3 comments:

  1. Great video. Anglesey looks beautiful and you guys make a very handsome couple if you don't mind me saying so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little video. I really want to learn how to make them! You and Jonathan make such a beautiful couple xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love videos, yayyy! It looks like you've had such gorgeous weather, I've never been before but I'd like to - it looks so pretty and scenic!

    Louise x The Little Things

    ReplyDelete