House of Harlow 1960 "KAIL" shoes.

5.6.13

I'm a little bit in love with my new House of Harlow 1960 pumps. The first time I ordered them I eagerly awaited their arrival only to find they were too big so off they went back to Sarenza HQ in exchange for the smaller size. Cue heart palpitations and panic as I wasn't sure whether there would be a smaller size in stock (there ain't many pairs left folks!) 

Anyway, fear not, the size 6 arrived, which fit like a charm and are really comfortable due to the super soft material they're made of. I'm not sure whether they make my feet look like two loaves of bread but I love them all the same.



I've only worn them with leggings and a dress so far but I think they'd look equally as fabulous with black skinny jeans. This pair of shoes have definitely joined my "shoes for best" list and won't be worn if there's any chance of rain (i.e. most of the year).

The style in question, the KAIL design, feature a mixture of leather and textile in black and gold with the House of Harlow 1960 emblem on the back of the heel. They're not such a snip at £140 but I couldn't resist their charm when I was browsing the site to use my latest ambassador voucher.


I have been a Nicole Richie fan since her Simple Life days and have had my eye on her range for a while now. Other HoH shoes that have caught my eye include the Millie, the Madison and the Jackson (a shoe named after me no less!)

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

8 comments:

  1. I love these! I think they're great for those days when your pedicure might not be up to scratch haha
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! Love the colours!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! love the shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! I always have that same panic when sending something back that doesn't fit, that they might not have the other size left!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I really like those! They're great! I really like House of Harlow too. I have one of her triangle necklaces in green and I adore it. She does some rather unusual but classy stuff.

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect choice! These shoes will be so versatile and I love the colours. I'm a HoH and Nicole Ritchie fan too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I love these! They're so cool!!

    Jess x

    www.iamjessw.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are lovely Victoria! I never really wear flats, but lately I'm drawn to them.

    Your hair is also looking extremely gorgeous too lady xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete