Wildfox.

30.6.13

I'm a little bit in love with Wildfox clothes, especially the jumpers, so having heard that there's a Wildfox pop up shop in my old home city of Leeds I am desperate to go and browse the rails!

For now though I have to make do with stalking their website (and a couple of other sites which stock their goodies). Having admired the "Go Topless" jumper from afar for absolutely ages I recently took the plunge and placed a cheeky order with Ad Hoc London when they had a 20% off voucher code.


It wasn't cheap (even with 20% off) but oh my, it's the softest material ever and is the most comfortable jumper I own. Paired with my new super soft skinny jeans (from Miss Selfridge) this is one of my current favourite outfits.

The only problem is that I fear it may have sparked an obsession and fed my need for more super soft jumpers and tees. Must.resist!


I also have my eye on this baggy "Hey Sailor" jumper in grey, the pink Cry Baby jumper, and this tee from ASOS (which is now in the sale - uh-oh!)

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this jumper, its sooooo lovely.
    Something different and i love love love sweats.

    The company looks beautiful.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this jumper.
    I really like the quirky fun print and sweats are just up my street.

    This brand looks really lovely.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com
    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper's awesome! So lovely! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweater, you have lovely hair!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I want one now. I think I might just buy one :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Wildfox but the UK prices are ridiculous! I would never pay £100 for a jumper. I managed to snag a baggy beach jumper in LA in the sale for $50 though and it is the comfiest thing ever! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Wildfox always tempt me with their super cute designs!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes you just need a cute sweater in your life, espesh when they are good quality & super soft, going to have a ponder at their designs now eeeek! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jumper is super cute! Now I really really want it.

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that jumper!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love me a bit of wildfox :) My flatmate used to be obsessed with them and she had the best taste in clothing :)

    Rachel//www.twentysomethingbeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Victoria,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you this comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SQNKSV
    Thank you very much!
    Lou ♥

    Ps: Not a fan of car in real life but just love the car jumper. Its somehow very very cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super soft Wildfox jumper is my ultimate lust!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! This outfit is so effortless :)

    Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! check 0:32 of this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiFQdKpr8U
    They are featuring your weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Blog, fab images!

    Ive recently set up my lifestyle blog, check me out at...
    http://phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing jumper, so much fun and sounds like great quality. I have always wanted something from wildfox too.

    ReplyDelete