Fifi Lapin.

26.7.13

I absolutely adore my new phone case which is a pretty number called Fifisonnyandstella by Fifi Lapin (c/o Iconemesis). Is it odd that I have been coveting the outfit on an illustration?!

After being dropped onto concrete two dozen times (what can I say, I'm very clumsy) my bow phone case that I blogged about here sadly cracked much to my disappointment. I must say though, it did well to last as long as it did in my not-so-capable hands.


Luckily and coincidentally Iconemesis asked if I'd like to review another case for them to share with you all, and I jumped at the chance as I am a big fan of their pretty designs. It was hard to narrow my decision down to one case but in the end I went for this one as it's so utterly cute.

If you like this design you may like some of the other Fifi Lapin designs (I certainly do!)

What kind of case do you have on your phone?

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

10 comments:

  1. That phone case is so cute! I have a white floral one but it's a flip case that closes to cover the front..
    I actually dropped my phone by accident and smashed the screen days before my cover was delivered!
    Danielle xo

    opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The case is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a cute design, i really need a new phone case, i seem to always take mine off and lose them!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this case! A cute phone case is a tiny detail that never fails to make me happy :)

    Ellie | Ellalogy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh what a cute phone case! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute! I (shamefully) haven't replaced my phone case in about a year, I think it might be time for a new one :) I hope that you're having a lovely week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I have a fifi lapin case from that website too - the teacup one! I change my phonecase too often...at the moment it's a cat with ears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute iPhone case, I adore Fifi Lapin illustrations so this is seriously up my street!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute iPhone case, I adore Fifi Lapin illustrations so this is seriously up my street!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete