Pawsies (onesies for dogs!)

1.8.13

Sadly it has been a bit warm for Lily and Lola to wear their new onesies since they arrived, but they will make an appearance in the winter time when the cold weather rolls around. They will be especially handy following bath time as they both soak up water like a sponge and take forever and a day to dry, even with the help of a hairdryer, and I worry about them catching a chill.

Lily and Lola were keen to model their new cute pjs for you though, and who am I to say no!

I'm sure you'll think this is either very cute or a tad mean, but believe me when I say they get very cold in the winter and it's for their own good! ;) Fellow Pug owners will know that it's dangerous for their body temperature to get too low, and although I'm always very careful about how long I walk them for when it's snowing or chilly, it's nice to have the option to quickly warm them up.

c/o Pawsie

Lily and Lola don't have many jumpers/coats that fit them due to their awkward body shapes (chunky necks, round bellies, short bodies) but because Pawsie products are stretchy and so soft, they're an ideal fit.

The classic grey onesie is absolutely adorable, but I can't resist Lily in her pink and white hearts design and Lola in her little duckling suit, complete with dribble and a bit of straw on her chin which I'm sure you'll agree sets the whole look off nicely!

I'll definitely keep my eye on the Pawsie website for new designs as they're the ideal fit for oddly shaped Pugs!

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

18 comments:

  1. Oh my these are just way too cute!
    They both look so cuddly and warm, I bet they can't wait for these in the winter after cold walks. Looks like the perfect fit for pugs aswell which never happens!

    I wish Coco would wear coats but she absolutely hates them :( if she did, these would be on the list! I just love that duck one!

    TazandBear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh bless. Too damn cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - these are just so wonderful! I think Max needs one for the Winter months ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily and Lola look so cute, as always! The little duckling suit is too adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwh!!! So cute! These are just adorable! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These are adorable! So so cute! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Those onesies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arghh this is too cute! As if my list of reasons for wanting a pug wasn't long enough haha.
    The duck onesie is the sweetest thing ever :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Lily and Lola are just too cute!
    These are such a great idea, I'm very tempted to buy some for my two Pugs. As you said they seem great for keeping their body temperature up in the cooler months xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god I really love these! I've been looking for a cute little onesie that Tilly can wear so I'm definitely going to buy a couple of these! Lily & Lola are so sweet! (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so cute, I personally love them...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my GOSH they are so cute!

    Eve & Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg this is just TOO CUTE! I saw your photo of Lola in her duckling one on instagram, but didn't realise it was her - thought it was a random photo you had found! So adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww they look so cute! Especially the little pugly duckling!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wayyyyy too cute ! I am tearing up laughing so hard ! Adorable !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, seriously adorable!! The duck onesie is too much to handle :D
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are too cute for words! Your little pugs are adorable!

    x Loren
    www.hellominkys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete