Uggs, but not as you know them!

7.8.13

When you think of Ugg Australia you probably think of sheepskin boots which are a bit like Marmite. People either seem to love them or hate them. However, Ugg Australia also sell a variety of shoes that aren't thick woolly winter boots as well as shoes for men and kids and accessories too. I only wish I had known about all their lovely things sooner as I've been missing out!

I was recently given the opportunity to pick an item from their website which was rather exciting as it's one of my favourite brands. I already own many pairs of Ugg boots which have all been such good quality and seen me through some wet and wild winters.

I was tempted by the classic mini boots in navy or grey which I have had my eye on for a while but I decided to drag myself away from my comfort zone and pick something a little bit different. Plus a girl can only own so many pairs of boots!

I opted for a rather chic pair of pumps (which I later discovered on the listing are described as indoor/outdoor slippers!) which looked like they would offer all of the usual comfort that comes with Ugg footwear but more suitable for Spring/Summer/Autumn weather.


First things first, they're lined with fur which makes you feel like your feet are resting on fluffy clouds which makes total sense if they're meant to be slippers but I'm not sure who would deprive the outside world of their beauty. This is the second time I have accidentally ended up with slippers thinking they're shoes but I think I can totally get away with wearing them outdoors with skinnies and an oversized top.

It's totally worth having a nosy at the shoes, trainers and accessories on the website as there seems to be a far bigger variety than you see in the shops. My other top picks are the tweed trainers, studded pumps and the quilted trainers.

Have you seen anything that has caught your eye? Ever come across Ugg trainers in the shops?

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

19 comments:

  1. Those shoes look lovely! Such a stark contrast to the usual Uggs! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered that Uggs shoes go up to my size (9, aka Man Feet). And that they make the sparkliest shoes in the universe. This is very, very dangerous... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes ! They are so nice, and I had no idea Ugg made anything but their classic boots !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, those pumps are perfect xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh god i love theseeee, my bank balance is already crying!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are...gorgeous! :D Not what I would expect from UGG at all!

    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I ADORE these - I'd never of guessed they were made by Ugg. What a fabulous pick!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria, I totally agree with you...these are way too cute to save for just walking around the house! I never knew that UGG did little flats like this.

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never have thought of UGG doing little loafers! I agree, the boots are like Marmite and theses little beauties really suit you!
    Lots of love,
    Georgia: For the Love of Thrift / UK Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those! I own ugg ear muffs and they are incredible...

    Sarah xxx

    http://blueeyesandblusher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea that Ugg sold shoes like this too! They really should get some ad campaigns going because your shoes are so incredibly gorgeous and the world deserves to know! x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugg sells different shoes?! Definitely checking them out and hopefully they have some of their other lines in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love these! I didn't know that UGG did pumps either. They're so cute for upcoming autumn!

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Ive been looking for some leopard pumps like these for ages, and they are fur lined... well hurry up payday so I can get some new shoes!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are amazing, i really love them! I think i need a pair! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are cute! And there is no way of telling that these are uggs :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit :) where'd you get those trousers from? I'm after something similar x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit :) where'd you get those trousers from? I'm after something similar x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think you may be the only person on this planet to have convinced me to wear a pair of uggs; these are lovely! Love how you've styled them so simply but so chic.

    lily x
    http://www.jolihouse.com/

    ReplyDelete