My entry for the Jet2holidays competition!

25.9.13

We all love a good adventure don't we?! Whether it's living the high life in Vegas, being romantic in Paris or relaxing in Ibiza, there's not much that can beat going on holiday. Although don't get me wrong, I love adventures in the UK too. Some of our favourite trips include Anglesey, Woodhall Spa and Bath.

There's something magical about counting down the days/weeks/months, putting your "out of office" on, packing up your best clobber and heading off to see new sights.

I'd love to win a luxurious trip to Gran Canaria with Jet2holidays and here's why:

* I love visiting new places which is perfect as I've never been to Gran Canaria before.
* I also love planning holidays so it would be brilliant to research day trips and sights to see.
* Working full time, running a house and looking after 2 Pugs (and a boyfriend!) is tiring and my batteries need recharging.
* I think Jonathan deserves a holiday too as he is so caring and supportive and has helped me through a few rough patches.
* And finally, I'd love to share my adventures with you all and hopefully inspire you to visit somewhere new.



P.S. If you want to read about the competition here's the link. Fingers crossed!

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

4 comments:

  1. What a fab prize to win, got my fingers crossed for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry! I cant wait to go to Vegas next year..!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds fun! hope you win! x

    http://visualcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck lovely, i really wanted to enter this but ive got no holiday left at work :( boo x

    ReplyDelete