Wishlist: Swedish Hasbeens.

13.10.13

I've seen Swedish Hasbeens on a few blogs and Instagram photos recently and even though they're quirky and not to everyones taste I really like them! They're definitely not my usual taste but I love their clunky heels and vintage style.

I love the idea of teaming a t-bar pair with a floaty dress, a la Michelle Williams.

There are a few different styles in the range including boots and mens shoes but the clogs are my favourite, particularly the pink "peep toe super high" pair below.

Middle: T Bar Sandal
Bottom: Antique Sandal

If you aren't already familiar with them, Swedish Hasbeens is a Swedish retro-inspired brand, a favourite with Sarah Jessica Parker which is good enough for me! Based on original 70s designs, their shoes and boots are made from ecologically prepared natural grain leather which is high quality and environmentally friendly.

As if their shoes and boots weren't lovely enough, they also sell gloves, belts and bags!

image borrowed from Grazia Daily


What do you think? Love them or hate them?

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I've always wanted some Hasbeens! Katie from Skunkboy blog always looks awesome in hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so nice!
    www.daintydaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved these, the pink pair are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I've got a silver pair of Torpatoffeln's from Lotta from Stockholm and I adore them. Their customer service is excellent as well, I had to swap them for a smaller size.

    Unfortunately only got to wear them once before the weather turned :(

    Definitely worth buying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I sure love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these shoes. Every Summer I have the intention of buying some but can't justify the price on sandals. Maybe next year will be my year :p

    Katie & Kay xoxo

    ReplyDelete