Amidst all the health worries I have had lately, being cold, tired and generally wanting to hibernate, there are lots of good things going on at the moment so I thought one of my 5 good things blog posts was in order!
1. Just under 5 weeks until Christmas! My Christmas shopping is almost done, my cards are made, and wrapping paper is ready and waiting to spring into action. Here's hoping the organisation continues!
2. With the help of my manager and her o2 Priority we managed to bag tickets to McBusted in April! I was a HUGE Busted fan 10 years ago (even though, at 18, I probably should have known better) and have loved McFly since their very first song, so this is all rather exciting for me. The seats are pretty good so I'm rather excited about April (yes, I know it's a long way away!)
3. It's nearly the weekend and with plans to go pottery painting with my friend followed by lunch, then a lot of putting my feet up and keeping warm and cosy indoors, I am rather looking forward to it.
4. With the help of this book I am starting to get my head round my PCOS diagnosis and I feel like I have so much more knowledge just from reading a few chapters. Doctors aren't always very good at explaining such important things to us, are they, so it's nice to have a manual to refer to. The diet chapter is particularly helpful. I can do a full review of the book if anyone feels that would be helpful?
5. This week I had my very first piano lesson. I was really nervous but it went well and I am looking forward to my next one!
I'll leave you with a few photos from our weekend and last week. Do let me know what your 5 good things are!