D&G 3 L'Imperatrice.

30.11.13

I go through perfume like pairs of socks so I always like to have a couple on the go at any one time. I like sweet-smelling daytime options (some of my favourites are Vera Wang Princess, Marc Jacobs Daisy and pretty much any of Next's scents but especially Gold) and a slightly more grown-up heavier option for special occasions (Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is a firm favourite).

Enter my latest perfume by D&G. It goes by the name of 3 L'Imperatrice and with notes of kiwi, rhubarb, watermelon, pink cyclamen, sandalwood and musky base notes it is the perfect blend of a sweet fruity smell which settles into a grown up, musky scent.

D&G 3 L'Imperatrice c/o Fragrance Direct

It has great staying power without being overpowering and at around £30 for a huge 100ml bottle it doesn't break the bank if you like to top up your perfume throughout the day like I do.

Next time you're passing the perfume aisles have a spray of this one. I bet you will love it!

 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

5 comments:

daisychain said...

I like the sound of this! I wish someone would send me perfume. I need a new one

Bec Tougas said...

Oo! I love perfume too. I wear Victor & Rolf's Eau Mega, you should give it a try, it's divine. x

Cat said...

love this d&g series!! xx

emily // midday thunder said...

I always trust you for perfume opinions Victoria- probably over a year ago I got Flowerbomb on your recommendation and never looked back! Xx

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

This is my favorite perfume! I fear the day that I run out ;)