Wishlist: Mohekann.

12.12.13

When I first spotted the Mohekann bag range I fell in love. They are all so beautiful! I tried to pick a couple of favourites to share with you but I couldn't so I've basically picked out half the range!

I love the art deco style gold and purple panels on the clutch bag, and the tassels on the black handbag, and would quite happily give any one of them a new home in my wardrobe.


The clutch bags would be perfect for a night out with a little black dress and some killer heels.

Have you heard of this range before? I only found them recently and it's not a brand I'd been familiar with before that but I am certainly loving them now!

Mohekann bags / Sarenza


 photo bloglovin-2.png  photo twitter-3.png  photo facebook-3.png  photo instagram-2.png

6 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of the brand..but I do like the bags. ;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogapot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I can see why you like the brand so much I've just taken a look and would happily own at least half of those.. Really nice colours and individual looking too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of them but the bags look lovely and are very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these, so pretty, the top right especially x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never head of this brand, but these picks are making me want to check them out!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, can I have them all? Now? No? :( ok ;(

    ReplyDelete